This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To seek a challenging position in Piping Engineering which encourages growth and leadership opportunities while utilizing technical expertise, innovative abilities, and interpersonal skills.
- Around +11 years of experience in engineering field in India.
- Comprehensive experience in all aspects of Piping Design; e.g. Piping Layout, Support Engineering in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery and Power Industries.
- Engineering co-ordination with all departments like Civil, Process, Electrical, Instrumentation and Construction.
- Independent handling of jobs with full responsibility.
- Strong Project implementation skills.
- Excellent Communicator with ability to handle multiple tasks & performs under pressure.
- Proficient in interacting with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as a team member.
Diploma in Mechanical Engg from SBTET in the year 1998, First Class
Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education,1994-1996, First Class
SSC from Board of Secondary Education,from 1994, First Class
Intergraph PDS, Smart Plant3D, Pelican Forge Support Modeller
Microstation, AutoCAD, Smart Plant Review,
# Presently working as Engineer (Piping) at Technip KT India Ltd, Noida. Oct 2006 to Till Date
# Worked as Jr. Engineer at ISGEC John Thomson, Noida.from Oct 2005 to Oct 2006
# Worked as Jr. Engineer at Thermal Systems (Hyd) Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad.from Apr 2000 to Oct 2005
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment