Looking for a position as a Purchasing Manager in a well reputed organization and a platform to push my career further and get my future secured within this dynamic organization and get a chance to prove all my skills.
Shotmed Paper Industries (www.spi-egypt.com), 6th of October city, Egypt June 2007 Present. Shotmed Paper Industries the first paper mill in the private sector in Egypt which producing white fine paper for printing & writing.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set a proper strategy to manage purchases, staff orders, handle and manage all issues related to procurement including, but not limited only to vendors relations, purchasing and setting policies. - Developing material planning and procurement processes and procedures, developing long - term strategic agreements with suppliers to enhance final negotiations and ensure lowest cost consistent with quality and services required and monitoring supplier performance. - Manage the resources and activities of the Department and to ensure that the respective procedures, system and processes and the HSE and Quality management systems are adhered to and implemented. .
BISHARA TEXTILE & Garment Mfg. (BTM), 10TH of Ramadan city, Egypt 2004 2007 www.bishara.com.eg
Foreign & Local Purchasing Supervisor
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
accordingly. Communicates with vendors to interpret, clarify, inform and resolve procurement issues. Determines appropriateness of sole source, brand name, and emergency procurement requests and prepares justification requests. Communicates with managers on the more involved procurement issues and/or solicitation protests. Prepares responses to solicitation protests for review and signature by the Department's Procurement Officer after researching issues.
Major Responsibilities and Duties: Manage the overall function of the Purchasing Department. Setup & continuously updating Quality Assurance Procedures Ensure that Purchasing procedures are fully implemented in the company on all procurement activities Build strategic relationships with the suppliers to develop sound business relationship, mutual trust and confidence, locally and internationally. Continually seek new qualified sources of goods and services.
- Bachelor in Cooperative and Managerial Studies, 1998, grade Good.
- Master of business administration MBA, from Eslsca France www.eslsca.fr (Nov.2009-2011)
- Negotiation Purchasing skills in the Management & Development Center (January 2006).
- Managerial Training Course on Foreign Trade, Italian Commission (April- June 2010).
Professional Development & Technical & Personal skills
Team Building Conflict Resolution Negotiation Contract Decreasing Dead Stock Effective Marketing Strategies Building Vendor Relationships Inspection of Goods& Services Project Management& Coordination Principles of Buying Consumption Based on Planning& Forecasting Business Operations Management Ethical Procurement Sustainability Planning & Decision Making Skills Market Research Skills Price Analysis & Negotiation Skills Professional Attitude Import & Export Rules Record Keeping & Report Writing Skills
Experience in knowing what products, services and materials are required. Expertise for tracking and predicting levels of stocks. Analytical and researching capabilities for identifying and assessing viability of new products, services and suppliers. Ability for weighing up tenders from prospective suppliers. Ability to negotiate favorable terms and prices. Ability for ensuring scheduled goods and services are delivered within specified time frames. Experience in optimizing internal operational processes including managing payments. Implementations you initiated for streamlining operational processes leading to cost savings. Excellent planning and reporting skills. Fluent in English and Arabic, in reading, writing, and conversing.