Sr.project Engineer Offering ex in PLC SCADA Drives Design, Development, Commissioning.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a responsible and challenging position with a turbulent and dynamic organization which offers opportunities for personal and professional development and where I can best utilize my knowledge, skills and core competencies.
Dyanamic Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Noida (System Integrator of Rockwell Automation India)
1st September 2007-Till Date
Sr. Project/Commissioning Engineer.
• Complete electrical installation, engineering, HMI and PLC application software development, servicing and training, and commissioning of customers support.
• Discuss with customers during implementation and design of the new complex services, understanding complicated problems resulted in successful issue resolution.
• Work and coordinate with other team members in resolving unusual and complicated problems related to new development and testing.
• Initiated several concurrent projects for different applications, responsible for coordination, timely development, production functioning and smooth implementation of automation systems.
• Discussed requirements of new automation systems, implementing, architecting creative solutions to accomplish Project goals.
• Providing technical reports and documentation, according to company standards.
• Responsible for Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
• B. Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (May 2007) from C.E.R.T. Meerut certified from U.P. Technical University with aggregate marks 70%.
• Diploma in Automation from Prolific (I) Ltd. Noida. Course inputs are SCADA development AB, Intuch, Hands on Ex. Of Programming on Siemens, Modicon, AB, Mitsubishi PLC & Delta-V DCS. Drives & Panel designing, Installation and Troubleshooting.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental