PAINTING AND INSULATION INSPECTOR details will be provided with work resume with relevan certifications
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 14 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To advance in the field of Oil and Gas Construction/QC management
- More than 14 years of experiences in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical construction industries as a Painting/Insulation Inspector and Supervisor
- Verification of drawings, procedure reviewing, supervision and inspection work of corrosion, coating, painting, insulation and fireproofing work.
- Coordinates with other section of contractor such as piping, civil, structures,equipments installation or e.t.c to reduce interfacing problems.
- Perform inspection and supervision of quality of work for painting, coating, Insulation and fire proofing to meet project specifications.
- Supervise and coordinate the painting / coating, insulation and fire proofing activities to ensure work schedule meets dateline.
- Perform surveillance, activities monitoring, and witness and verify all aspects with regards to painting, thermal coating or e.t.c from pre treatment, surface preparation, and application, pre-inspection with contractor or subcontractor before final inspection.
- Witness and verify all aspects with regards to insulation from material take off from drawings, line and area check to identify insulation requirement, material quality during delivery, and fabrication of foam glass , calcium silicate or e.t.c for installation of cold and hot insulation.
- Ensure proper implementation of Quality Control system. Ensure that installation conform to the quality requirement of the company and that of the customers.
- Prepare site audit plan, schedule and report. Conduct analysis on site defects as well as to ensure that all sites meets its quality standard.
- Familiar with relevant codes and standards, oil and gas industry construction practices and procedure i.e. NACE, SSPC, ISO, ASTM, AP1, CINI, ASME, ANSI, BS.
- Monitor defects and scraps and highlight such activities to applicator and ensure the defect is being rectified.
- Ensure safety and quality procedures are being effectively and consistently implemented by the contractor or subcontractors.
Level : Diploma Grade : Grade B/2nd Class
Field of Study : Engineering (Mechanical)
Major : Mechanical Engineering
Name of Institution : Federal Institute of Technology
Location : Malaysia
Graduation Date : Oct 1993
Second Highest Education
Level : Higher Secondary/STPM
Grade : Pass/Non- Gradable
Field of Study : Others
Name of Institution : Sekolah Menengah Sultan Omar,
Location : Dungun, Terengganu, Malaysia
Graduation Date : Feb 1990
-Institute of Corrosion (ICCOR UK).Painting Inspector Course Level 1
-Certified BGAS CSWIP PAINTING INSPECTOR GRADE 2
- Have been awarded as a “Best Safety Worker" of the month by Samsung Engineering (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Good negotiation, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with all levels of people, often in complex and difficult situation.
- Well-develop leadership, motivational and team building skills.
- Prepared to work under pressure and within schedule and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to supervise manages and motivates work crews.
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental