This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Civil works project management and implementation ,procurement planning and contract negotiation, Business Development and contract management
Over 22 years of overseas and International experience in the Projects Management, design and supervision, construction of Infrastructure works, roads, highways, Bridges, Tunnels, Planning, Design and Construction Management of civil projects, Managed many training programs for engineers and related disciplines in Jordan Engineers Associate – Jordan ,
This involved :
- Geometric design and supervision of highways and Bridges, Tunnels As ( RE or PM ), Highways , including drainage structures, protection works, Design review and preparation of shop drawings, directing design team & Quantity survey and managements .
- Knowledge in Int. contracts FEDIC roles .
- Business development, Preparation of technical and financial Proposals, tenders analysis as per W.B. & International regulations and contract evaluation.
- Cost Estimation, planning (MS project), Tenders evaluations and preparation of TORs for civil works .
- Reporting and preparations of work programs , cash flow & work progress reports .
- Preparation of feasibility studies and techno-economic analysis.
- Preparation of presentations using of state of art of many required software's .
- Preparation of Contract Documents & Construction Project Management, Monitoring, Co-coordination with Clients .
- Negotiations, Planning , Mobilization of the Resources, Alignment and project Studies, Master Planning & Detailed Designs,
- Preparation of initial reports and reconnaissance studies using of Manual GPS & GPS station in addition to earth Google program to get UTM coordinates and initial acceptable accuracy data to make decisions and initial evaluation .
- Computer aided design, using state-of-the-art software’s is another field of expertise.
B.Sc In Civil Engineering ; University of Salahudeen – Irbil , Iraq – 1988.
MSc In Civil Engineering ; Rochville University , USA. – 2002
Date Firm Position Location
2009-Now Gauff Ingenieure GmbH/Germany./KFW German Bank Infrastructure expert/RE for northern projects area Afghanistan
2008-April 2009 CECI- Consulting Engineering Centre International Regional Branch Manager UAE
2002 to May 2008 CECI- Consulting Engineering Centre International Transportation And Civil Department Manager Yemen
1999 to 2002 Sba ( Dar Al Omran consultant ) Project Manager - Senior Road/Highway Engineer Jordan
1997 to 1999 Ecou consult - State Consultancy Office For Municipality Utilities Resident Engineer / Senior Civil Engineer Libya / Misuratah
1988 to 1997 Al Fao establishment , Constitution of military manufacturing Project Manager / Highway & Bridge Engineer . Iraq
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment