To work in an aggressively challenging and dynamic quality oriented organization with ample opportunities for enhancing skills and career growth.
• Daily production optimization and management of all facilities and new installations in a safe, clean and responsible manner. Prepare routine facilities performance and equipment run times and availability data. Drive continued improvements in safety culture and ensure safe and environmentally responsible work practices by clearly communicating and living HSSE value, proactively managing contactors labour force, ensuring timely completion, and participating in field audits and inspection. Strive to produce the wells at optimum rates. Manage operating expenses for the area, seek new and innovative production enhancement opportunities once changes are identified and quickly implement them. • Actively lead the team to precommission, commission, and operation of Okoro/Seto satellite caisson production platforms and the flowing of first oil using The Armada Prekasa FPSO • Ensure operating and regulatory compliance procedures are followed (and lead development of new procedures as required) by company and contractors personnel in order to maximize the value and efficiency of existing operation
• Masters of technology in Civil Engineering, Rivers State University of Sc & tech, Portharcourt. 2009 • PGD in Civil engineering, Rivers state University of Sc. & tech, Portharcourt. 2002 • Higher National Diploma (HND) in Civil Engineering (upper credit), The Polytechnic, Calabar. 1999 • National Diploma (ND) in Civil Engineering, The Polytechnic Calabar, • Certified Member, Council for The Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria(COREN) Feb. 07 • Corporate Member, the Nigerian society of engineers (MNSE) June. 2005 • Survival at sea / helicopter underwater escape Sept 2002 & 2009 • Permit to work - level 3 Nov. 2004 & 2009
• Basic offshore safety emergency Training (BOSIET) Jan. 2010 • COMPANY Competency Based Training – Processing Operations: Hydrocarbons Level 3 June. 2008 • COMPANY Competency Based Training – Emergency Res
e. 2009/may. 2010
• Survival at sea / helicopter underwater escape Sept 2002 & 2009 • Permit to work - level 3 Nov. 2004 & 2009 July 2000 & 2006 • Rigging and lifting gear construction Oct. 2004 & 2006 • Basic offshore safety emergency Training (BOSIET) Jan. 2010
• Expertise in the operations of ARMADA PERKASA FPSO, Okoro/Setu Development field operations; Monitor and control all process-related equipment via the FCS(Distributed Control System (DCS, PLC/SCADA) based systems and other control panels during the shift. • Strong Competence in multi-disciplinary operations and maintenance in the oil and gas field activities with strong leadership, interpersonal skills. And ability to communicate effectively; leading multidisciplinary teams in a multi-cultural environment with analytical mind and constituent of managerial system to asset (plan, execute, measure, review feedback) as well as the ability to work under pressure and long hours.