Exploitation and maintenance of the new electrical equipment
June 2004- up to present : SONATRACH & AMERADA HESS Association Hassi Messaoud - Electrical techncian: Exploitation and maintenance of the electrical equipment (60 kV, 5.5 kV and 0.4 kV): power transformers, switchboards, SF6 and vacuum breakers, synchronous generators Brush, protection relays ABB and Schneider, supervision and control systems PMS, battery chargers, UPSs CHLORIDE , LV and HV induction motors, emergency diesel generator SDMO 2000 KVA- 500 KVA , fire suppression systems, air Compressor ATLAS COPCO, Variable Speed Drive VSD ANSALDO
June 2000 – May 2004: ENERGICAL GAS Ghardaia - Responsible maintenance: Experience in inventory control and provisioning, development and followed plan of maintenance, quality control of product, management of the audits quality and treatment of nonconformities, analyzes data and continuous improvement, statistical control of processes CSP.
April 1998 – Senior technician in Electromechanical (Bac+3), maintenance Institute of M´sila Algeria. June 1993 - Baccalaureate scientific.
- Training ABB (Protection and Substation automation).
- Training courses in Quality Assurance ISO 9001/2000 with GENIPRO International.
- Training HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment) with British Safety council.
- Corrosion and Cathodic Protection with Cath- Tech INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- Electric authorized (application of the rules and procedures of electric safety) with. PETROFAC
- DCS (Distributed Control System DeltaV) with NAFTOGAZ - Training in UPS CHLORIDE France. - Training in PMS (Power management system)
- Computer knowledge: Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet. - Knowledge of International Standards: ISO, ANSI, CEI. - Driving license category B - Adaptable & communicative