This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
safety&security management job seeker
• Safety and Security Management works in five stars hotels.
• Security Supervision Tasks in Alexandria National Steel & Iron Company.
• Loss prevention in retail department stores in New York & New Jersey states malls/ USA.
• Disasters & Crisis Management works.
• Combat fire and Rescue works in the Armed forces.
• Criminal investigations & Military Police works.
• Military Security works and Safety of the VIP.
• Honor Guards Tasks which provided to the VIP who visit the country of Egypt.
• Military Administrative works & Social services.
• United Nations International Military Observers skills and experiences in two Civil wars in Ex. Yugoslavia and Mozambique.
•Bachelor degree of Military & Air defense sciences with general grade (Excellent) from Air Defense Academy
•Certificate of "Criminal Investigations Course"
•Certificate of "Psychological Warfare Course"
•Certificate of "Military Security and Investigations"
•Certificate of "Military Police Officer Advanced Course"
•Certificate of "American Language Course"
*United Nations International Military Observers Course
•Certificate of "Disaster & Crisis Management Course"
•Certificate of "New York Security Officers Course"
•Certificate of "Microsoft & Internet Course"
•Certificate of "Health Safety & Security Environmental Course"
•Certificate of "Bombs & Explosives Detection Course"
• Chief security officer of Sheraton Hotel
• Security supervisor at Alexandria National Steel & Iron Company (2003).
• Security Officer in American eagle co. in New York City (1999/2001).
• Security Officer in kids’ town department store in Jersey Gardens mall (1999).
• Military Police unit commander work at Disasters & Crisis Department (1997/1998).
• Military Police Presidential Honor Guards Battalion Leader of (1996/1997).
• United Nations International Military Observer in Ex. Yugoslavia (1994/1995).
• United Nations International Military Observer of civil war in Mozambique (1994).
• United Nations International Elections Observer in Mozambique (1994).
• Radar unit commander in Air defense forces (1993).
• Military Police Unit leader works in criminal investigations and accidents (1989/1992).
• Chief Security officer of Air Defense College (1987/1989).
• Air Defense Academy instructor (military sciences and security) from [1984 to 1987].
• Commander of radar units/Air field after graduation (1978/1984).
*** AWARDS, LICENSES AND OTHER SKILLS:
• United Nations Medal from Security Council in Ex. Yugoslavia (1995).
• United Nations Medal from Security Council in Mozambique (1994).
• Two UN international driving licenses.
• New York State driving license.
• International driving license.
• Egyptian driving license.
• MS Office &Internet experience (7 years).
• English & Arabic Languages.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services