Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• Material inspection for incoming materials & Review of material certificates to check compliance to project specifications.
• Review client scope of work & perform
• Perform inspection as per Approved Inspection Test Plan / Drawings /Technical Data Sheets.
• Inspection of piping, Pressure Vessel, valve fitting and vendor supply equipment inspection
• Handlings calibrated instruments and maintain calibration status.
• Perform visual and dimensional inspection of materials before fit-up and welding.
• Carrying out the welding inspection before, during and after welding operation as per approved test plan, relevant specifications
• Verify daily welding production reports and ensure compliance to NDT Requirements.
• Performing PT on welded joints as per the drawing
• Witnessing PT , MPT , UT & PMI as per specifications
• Witness Hydro test/Pneumatic test as per the approved drawing.
• Prepare & maintain inspection reports/documents.
• Prepare for quality audits.
• Perform site inspection along with the client ,Third Party Inspector and report to the Head Department
• Preparation of weekly and monthly Progress reports to client and senior
• Workout the Cost Estimation for Industrial Strainers, Valves, Suction Diffusers
• Preparation of Pressure Drop Calculation for Filter & Pressure Vessels
• Preparation of Free Straining area calculation for filter element.
Diploma in mechanical engineering.
NDT - ASNT Level -II
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment