Abd el Rahman Hosny - QA/QC engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Seeking new challenges in the QA/QC field which effectively utilize my past professional experience.
2- Looking to join a progressive organization that offers opportunities for learning and advancement.
Summary of Experience
More than 7 years working in oil & gas, petrochemical & power plants projects
Carrying out the following activities:
• Create, implement and follow up quality control system.
• Issue inspection and test plan.
• Review of all quality reports and records.
• Carry out all procedure qualification record and performance qualification record activities and issue its related documents.
• Apply and witness NDE (visual inspection, Dye penetrated test, Magnetic particles inspection, Ultrasonic test).
• Radio graphic films interpretation for welding and base metal.
• Material inspection and receiving according to related codes and issue material inspection related documents.
• Follow up fabrication activities from inspection point of view and estimate critical activities to be highlighted as experience preguidness.
• Graduation : B.sc of mechanical engineering, branch of production.
• Year : 2003
• University : Zagazig.
• General Grade: Pass.
• Project subject: Evaluation of the performance of a factory using simulation.
1- Certified welding inspector (CWI).
2- ASNT Radiographic (VT) course level II.
3- ASNT liquid penetrant (UT) course level II.
4- ASNT Magnetic particle (RT) course level II.
5- ASNT Magnetic particle (MT) course level II.
6- ASNT Magnetic particle (PT) course level II.
• Working from 01/03/2009 up till now in PSC (PROJECT SERVICE COMPANY).
• Working at the site of TCI SANMAR CHEMICALS factory at Port Said city in the project of: - ( CRYOGENIC ETHYLENE STORAGE TANK)( Double Wall Tank)
Client: VIJAY TANKS & VESSELS (VTV)
- (ETHYLENE DICHOLRIDE PYROLYSIS FURNACES) Client: TECHNIP
- (ETHYLENE FLARE STACK) Client: TECHNIP
I am working as a QA/QC engineer
• Working from 15/03/2006 to 28/2/2009 in SGS Group Egypt I was working as a QA/QC engineer on the projects of DSD Ferrometalco Workshop Belbies (The German DSD Steel Group GMPH).
• Working from01/10/2003 to14/3/2006 in DSD Ferrometalco (The German DSD Steel Group GMPH).
I was working as a QA/QC engineer
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental