Seeking new challenges in the QA/QC field which effectively utilize my past professional experience.
2- Looking to join a progressive organization that offers opportunities for learning and advancement.
Summary of Experience More than 7 years working in oil & gas, petrochemical & power plants projects Carrying out the following activities:
• Create, implement and follow up quality control system. • Issue inspection and test plan. • Review of all quality reports and records. • Carry out all procedure qualification record and performance qualification record activities and issue its related documents. • Apply and witness NDE (visual inspection, Dye penetrated test, Magnetic particles inspection, Ultrasonic test). • Radio graphic films interpretation for welding and base metal. • Material inspection and receiving according to related codes and issue material inspection related documents. • Follow up fabrication activities from inspection point of view and estimate critical activities to be highlighted as experience preguidness.
• Graduation : B.sc of mechanical engineering, branch of production. • Year : 2003 • University : Zagazig. • General Grade: Pass. • Project subject: Evaluation of the performance of a factory using simulation.
Qualification 1- Certified welding inspector (CWI). 2- ASNT Radiographic (VT) course level II. 3- ASNT liquid penetrant (UT) course level II. 4- ASNT Magnetic particle (RT) course level II. 5- ASNT Magnetic particle (MT) course level II. 6- ASNT Magnetic particle (PT) course level II.
• Working from 01/03/2009 up till now in PSC (PROJECT SERVICE COMPANY). • Working at the site of TCI SANMAR CHEMICALS factory at Port Said city in the project of: - ( CRYOGENIC ETHYLENE STORAGE TANK)( Double Wall Tank) Client: VIJAY TANKS & VESSELS (VTV) - (ETHYLENE DICHOLRIDE PYROLYSIS FURNACES) Client: TECHNIP - (ETHYLENE FLARE STACK) Client: TECHNIP I am working as a QA/QC engineer
• Working from 15/03/2006 to 28/2/2009 in SGS Group Egypt I was working as a QA/QC engineer on the projects of DSD Ferrometalco Workshop Belbies (The German DSD Steel Group GMPH).
• Working from01/10/2003 to14/3/2006 in DSD Ferrometalco (The German DSD Steel Group GMPH). I was working as a QA/QC engineer