Senior Subsea Engineer/ Project Technical Manager
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 10 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Project evaluation, FEED, Detailed Engineering and execution. Production operation management and maintenance planning.
|• Developed and implemented the installation team organization using company as well as contracted personnel to ensure smooth operations of offshore projects.
• Provided Technical support for Greater Offshore Limited, a client in Africa as a Technical Manager on deepwater projects.
• Coordinated all installation operations with clients on deepwater project in order to minimize interferences with Drilling, and Exploitation operations.
• Achieved the development of Greater Offshore business objectives and interfaced with Operators and Vendors for projects.
• Assisted all package managers (SPS/SURF/FPSO) during the detailed engineering phase, to incorporate installation constraints.
• Managed the evaluation of Nigerian content for the whole SPS/UFR packages.
• Managed Subsea interface issues between the Vendors and Operators on ISO 13628 - 4, 5, 6, 8, API 5L, API 17D, DNV-OS-F101-2007 compliance etc.
• Carried out vendor inspection on fabrication of subsea hardware to ascertain FAT and Qualification of the subsea systems for Offloading Buoy system package and UFR systems for marinization and fit for purpose field development.
• Carried out a design upgrade of control systems and chemical injection system for a Loop 301 Deepwater Subsea Production System, Total Dalia field located in Angola, Africa.
• Developed Innovative Strategy for Shell Bonga SW Green Field oil and gas reservoir Subsea Fluid Sampling technology for accurate and cost effective subsea deployed solutions with an effective developed ROV for the Gulf of Guinea.
• Headed the Project Group of 7 Experienced Engineers on behave of BG Group, UK in presenting findings at Society of Underwater Technology (SUT) conference on ‘Remote Sensors for Subsea Infrastructures’, a review of the instrumentation available for replacement, retrofit and new subsea applications for a Brown Field in Egypt.
• Provided Leadership and engagement of production staffs on competence assessment and closing out of identified competency gaps through coaching, training and re-training, etc.
• Headed a team of 25 to a successful completion of Foundation Fieldbus upgrade and optimization of an oil and gas production facility project with 85% huge profit on production and reduced deferments.
|2008 – 2009: Cranfield University Bedfordshire, UK.
MSc Offshore and Ocean Technology – Subsea Engineering (AWARDED)
Main subjects: The Courses were well delivered with Professional Practical Experience from the Field, which includes Reliability Engineering and Asset Risk Management, Safety Risk and Reliability Offshore, Subsea Oil and Gas Exploitation, Offshore Pipeline design and Installation, Offshore Inspection, Corrosion in the Offshore Environment, Materials in Offshore Environment and Project Management.
2006 – 2008: University of Sunderland, UK.
BEng (Hons) Electronics & Electrical Engineering: 2nd class
1999-2001: Rivers State Polytechnic Bori, Nigeria.
HND Electrical/ Electronics Engineering: 2nd class
|Professional Project Contract Management, Fraud Risk Management, Supervisor and Leadership Training, Offshore survival course, HUET certification, Advance Fire fighting, Subsea Pipeline Design and Installation, Corrosion Control and Monitoring, Well Completion and Workover Operations, Integrated Production Operation, Gas processing, , HSE Competent Person , etc. Proficient in Vantage PDMS, Olga, Ceaser 11, Pipesim, Abaqus, etc.
|Am a Deepwater Specialist Engineer with a verse experience in Oil & Gas Production Engineering, SURF Systems package, Maintenance and Pipeline Design Installation with an in-depth understanding and experience of Subsea Systems and Designs. Possess 10 years of transferable skills and experience on interpersonal, analytical, time management, technical, optimization, leadership, motivational and supervisory skills on onshore/offshore oil and gas facilities, coupled with MSc on Offshore and Ocean Technology in Cranfield University UK, I have acquired the specialist offshore skills to engage in the offshore industry profitably in challenging roles as a Senior Subsea Systems Engineer and Technical Project Manager.