Project Manager, 12 yrs exp in engineering services for Oil & Gas / Petroleum Industry
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
career objective & areas of interest include successful lead roles in planning, control, coordination & management of EPC projects & project engineering services throughout the life cycle of projects in a cost effective manner.
1) Scope Matrix
2) Project Organization Chart
3) Resource Allocation
4) ISO Project Procedures preparation, revision and distribution of relevant project procedures to effectively manage & control the execution of the project (viz., Project Instructions, Project Execution Plan, Project Control Plan, Project Quality Plan, Project Engineering Plan, Document Numbering Procedure, Design Basis Memorandum, Project Invoicing Plan, Inspection Test Plan, etc.)
5) Project Schedule
6) Critical Path
7) WBS/CBS breakdowns
8) Document Control Register
9) Project Meetings
11) Action & Need
12) Look Ahead Plan
14) Document Control
16) Design Review
17) HAZOP & IPF
18) Quality Audits
19) TQs & Clarifications
20) Project Coordination
21) Project Control exercise control over the project w.r.t. budgeted schedule & cost, during various EPC stages of the project life cycle and provide/discuss Recovery/Mitigation Plan for troubleshooting in case of any potential delays or interface problems
22) Change Orders
23) Miscellaneous Documents
24) Inspection all interfacing, coordination and expedition with Fabricators, Vendors & Third Party Inspection agencies for various stages of inspection as per the ITP (Inspection Test Plan)
25) Procurement all Procurement follow-up including TPI inspection at various stages, expedition & ensuring delivery within stipulated time
26) Construction all Construction follow-up including material delivery, shop fabrication, construction schedule & spool list follow up, site crew mobilization, arrangement of accommodation, transport & accessories for site crew, management of vendors, etc.
Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering, Regional Engineering College, Surathkal, India, 1998.
Advanced certificate in Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals Technology from Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehra Dun, India, 1998.
Member of Project Management Institute (PMI), Newton Square, PA, USA.
Multiple EPC & FEED projects with PDO, Oman: Operating from Office Base, Oman; Cumulative Projects Value RO. 4.8 Million.
EL FEEL FIELD WATER INJECTION PROJECT, Libya: Operated from Clients Office, Canada & also Office Base, India; Cumulative Project Value 40 Million.
MABROUK FULL FACILITIES DEVELOPMENT PROJECT, Oman: Operated from Office Base, India; Project Value (value for design & engineering) US $ 1.05 Million.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental