Electronics and telecommunication engineer having U.A.E experience
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Being a young, resourceful Electronics And Communication Engineer with adequate experience, I intent to build my career by working with a professionally managed growth oriented organization in a more challenging and rewarding capacity.
• Configuring the QUADRAS which is working on Debian Linux Kernel 3.0
• Downloading the bill set and teaching the Bank Note Acceptors.
• Configuring Bank Note return devices.
• Installing and configuring intercom system working with VOIP (Oregano System)
• Troubleshoot the multicon(Highly embedded device for reading and writing data from and into magnetic stripe ticket)
• Configuring the SACS card readers (Baltek contactless cards)
• Programming the Payone and chipone card readers.
• Programming the coin validators.
• Preparing technical documentation
• Maintenance supervision and reporting
• Project coordination for cabling work (voice and data cables)
• Resource forecasting for the project
• Cost estimation for structured cabling
• PABX Programming ( Panasonic )
• Configuration of switches for data connections
• Configuration of wireless routers
• Customer Liaison to discuss user requirement and project schedule
• Project progress tracking and reporting
• Coordinate various parties such as customers, engineers and site management office for smooth implementation of project
• Prepare documentation such as service reporting
Bachelor of technology from I.E.S college of engineering, Thrissur ,Kerala, India
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental