A talented, qualified and expert Electrical Technician with over 10 years of experience in handling, maintaining, and repairing electrical wires, equipments, fixtures and installing Electrical and Instrumentation systems/electrical control systems.
1. Company - TCPI . ANGOLA Client - CHEVRON. ANGOLA Position - Electrical and Instrumentation Technician Duration - January 2010 to March 2010
2. Company - PDOC. SUDAN Client - PETRONEEDS . Position - Electrical Technician Duration - March 2009 to April 2009
3. Company - EQUATE - OLEFINE II KUWAIT Client - CONSOLITED CONTRACTORS COMPANY KUWAIT Position - Electrician Duration - December 2007 to July 2008
4. Company - Om Thatchayani Engineering Works Client - NPCIL Project Koodan kulam Nuclear Power Project. Position - Electrician Duration - 01-06-1997 to 30-09-2000
5. Company - S.S.Construction Client - ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd) Position - Electrical Technician Duration - 10-08-2002 to 31-09-2005
6. Company - Oil Field Services (OFS) Pvt Ltd Client - Oil India Ltd. Position - Maintenance Electrician Duration - May 2006 to November 2007
1.Diploma in Electrical Engineering 2.Trade Test in Electrician 3.Hsc Passed
1. Proficiency in Elementary First Aid - EFA/979 2. Personal Safety and Social Responsibility - PSSR/904 3. Personal Survival Techniques - PST/965 4. Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting - FPFF/863 5. Safety Training Certificate issued by Kuwait OL2K, EU2 Project.
Participates in the Safety Training Observation Program (S.T.O.P) and in the weekly and pre-tour safety meetings. Develops and implements Job Safety Analyses (J.S.A). Conducts safety and job-specific training programs. Ensures any unsafe conditions are immediately reported; takes immediate action to prevent accidents until the unsafe condition can be fully corrected. Performs all duties in accordance with the Permit to Work System.