Wajid Ali Subhan
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work in a dynamic organization where I can enhance my Technical skills. Also to share my experience for the better shaping and achieving Goals of the organization
Organisation Type Refinery
Designation Officer (Maintenance)
Type of Experience Full Time
Feb 10, 2010 to date
• Daily, weekly & Monthly Maintenance of Rotary & Stationery Equipments like Pumps, Compressors, Heat Exchangers, Heaters, Vessels, Valves, Piping, and Overhead Condensers at the Plants.
• Have taken part in Planning, Execution, and Supervision & have gained Hands-on Experience in Five Major Turnarounds & Ten Mini Shutdowns of all the Refinery Units Including Distillation Plants & Reformer Plant & also taken part in main overhauling of power plant Engine.
• Have Supervised a Major Projects of Replacement of distillation tower trays & Naphtha Stabilizer Trays at Distillation Plant.
• Have operated different Maintenance Machines including High Pressure Jetting Machines, Pneumatic Guns, Rotary Lance & Bundle Pulling Machine.
• Have Supervised, Verified different modifications at the Plants as per Engg. Drawings.
• To maintain the inventory level of plant spares.
• Implementing and maintaining ISO standards.
• Responsible to ensure safety of the workmen and the equipment.
• Responsible for office works like inquiries, technical evaluations, work orders, Store issues, Material handling etc.
• Responsible for maintaining the history of mechanical equipments through Maximo software.
• Maximo software (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
• Member of ERT Backup Squad of HSE Team.
B-Tech (Hones) Mechanical Engineering . (Result Awaited)
Level Attained Bachelors Degree (4 Years)
Institute Sarhad University of Science and Technology Peshawar
Address Peshawar, Pakistan
Session 2006 - 2010
DAE (Gold Medallist)
Institute Govt Polytechnic Institute Swabi.
Address Swabi, Pakistan
Session 2001 - 2004
Degree Name SSC
Institute Govt High School Saro Shah. 1999-2001
Three Month Internship in Pakistan Locomotive Factory Noshra KPK.
Three Month certificate Course in CMTI Isalmababd
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services