Intend to work in an innovative and striving team with integrity and team spirit. As a dexterous person I desire to take challenges in any project entrusted.
• Reviewing of PFD, P&ID & Cause and Effect diagram. • Identifying & highlighting the engineering issues related to vendor documents. • Daily performance monitoring & troubleshooting of operation • Technical support to Operations & Engineering. • Process Simulations for process studies for identification both operational capabilities and limitations of process units, Basic Engg of modifications required for improving unit performance, increase throughput & improved yields. • Well knowledge about plant process hazards. • Evaluation of catalyst performance and provide technical support for catalyst change out / regeneration. • Basic Engg of plant changes completed related to process improvements & energy conservation. • Reporting of material losses & energy losses in the plant • Reviewing suitability of cheaper raw materials from different suppliers • Data base management of operating reports, spreadsheets and balances • Making records of production data, analyze quality of products and other records. • To remain familiar with the current operating procedures, interlocks and safety systems.
Sound knowledge in Pre-commissioning & Commissioning activities of Alkylation Complex.
• Reviewing of PFD, P&ID & Cause and Effect diagram of the Alkylation Complex. • Identifying & highlighting the engineering issues related to vendor documents. • Reviewing system files & loop files for Alkylation Complex. • Reviewing standard operating procedure for Alkylation Complex. • Inspection of vessels, columns, exchangers, reactors & piping. • Pre-commissioning & commissioning of utility systems, vessels, columns, exchangers & reactors. • Involved in HAZOP studies, PSSR audit & Safety audit.
• Graduation (B.Tech) in Petrochemical Technology from Bharathidasan University securing First Class on June-2005. • UG Diploma in Industrial Safety from Annamalai University Securing First Class on Sep-2007. • Schooling from GKN Hr Sec School with 82% in XII-std on May-2001 and 89% in X-std on June-1999.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
• Proficient in process automation tools HTRI & ASPEN Plus. • P&ID review and upgrading. • Knowledge in making heat & mass balance across systems. • Experience in risk assessment techniques like HIRA, PHA, HAZOP studies etc
• Date of Birth : 27/02/1984 • Present Location : Jamnagar City, Gujarat State, India • Languages known : English, Tamil, Hindi & Malayalam • Nationality : Indian • Travelling willingness : Yes • Passport no : F5269420 (Valid up to 2015) • Notice Period : 2 months (Negotiable) • Total Experience : 5.6 years • Permanent Address : 1/99, Erisinampatti, Udumalpet, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 642207. • Contact No. : +91-9724339570 / +91-9443773730