This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Total 5.5 years experience in Inspection, NDT & QA/QC functions activities in Petrochemical Piping and
• As a QA/QC Engineer I have to inspect all the parameters related to the Quality Control
Works for pipelines and equipments.
• Co-ordination of QA/QC activities with clients
• Daily Site checking to ensure that works are as per standards.
• Responsible for finding out all the errors and faults in the work and instruct to do
in standard form.
• Qualification of welding procedures and performance.
• Raw material and welding consumables inspection as per Standard & Specification
• Material inspection
• Maintaining reports regarding Welding consumables, daily field inspection.
• Make Sure that the daily ongoing work is as per Standards.
• Daily Site checking to ensure that the work going on is as per the standards.
• Maintaining Accurate Field Inspection reports regarding all the inspection & tests
• Maintaining reports regarding Welding Material Request, Daily Field Inspection, and Radiography.
• Daily reporting to main client regarding the work status and quality status.
• Experience in external inspection & alignment of static & rotary equipments.
• Experience in NDT Coordination.
• Inspection of primary pipelines, materials, joint fitups , Hydro test activities&
visual and supplementary NDE.
• UT Weld scanning, Preparation of Reports.
• Interpretation of Radiographs, monitoring MPI, PT.
• Hardness & Baroscopic inspection, witness vacuum box testing.
• Positive material identification
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering- Kerala Technical Board passed 2004
Certified Welding Inspector(CWI) cert no:09013501 from American Welding Society (AWS)
ASNT Level II in UT,RT,MT & PT
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment