I aim for having a carrier in the domain of energy / oil & gas, multiplying the experiences as field engineer working on rotating machines.
From may 2010 to march 2011:
Commissioning Engineer on electrical power plants - steam turbines, for Thermodyn, belonging to GE Oil & Gas, Le Creusot, France. On site in Biganos, France, biomass power plant DALKIA (62MW : 1 condensation turbine of 41MW, 1 back pressure turbine of 21MW).
- In charge of the back pressure turbine commissioning, contribution in the condensation turbine commissioning, - Supervision during end of works and performance tests, additional tests due to condensation turbine problems.
From january 2009 to may 2010:
Commissioning Engineer on electrical power plants - gas turbines, for AE2I, service provider for GE Energy, Belfort (90). From march 2009 to may 2010, on site in Mohammedia in Morocco : 3 turbines of 100MW on heavy fuel).
- Participation on the 2 first turbines works then commissioning from A to Z of the third one (from pre-commissioning to the signature of provisory completion certificate). - During end of works, commissioning manager assistance for the whole power plant (BOP, water treatment, HFO treatment, boiler as well as turbines).
- 2008: General engineer, from the Mining School of Alès, a Graduate School in Alès, France: general education, oriented in risks management and environment.
- 2004: Preparatory School in Mathematics and Physics at the High School Kerichen, Brest, France.
- 2003: Baccalaureate Degree, with honours (specialization in Science), Quimper, France.
electrical (B2V, BR, H2V, BC, HC), chemical (N2).
Engineer from the Mining School of Alès in France, I worked on gas turbines from GE Energy in Belfort, France and steam turbines from Ge Oil & Gas Thermodyn. During these two experiences, I had to adapt myself very fast to be self-sufficient. Moreover, they let me to reveal my skills in management and communication in an international context as well as my taste for team works. I am also a hard-worker, honest and meticulous, which greatly helped me during my previous experiences.