This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To achieve a successful career utilizing my knowledge, education and strong technical skills as a Mechanical Engineer. Desire to succeed and grow in a fast paced, competitive environment.
• Experienced in Fabrication and Installation of Piping, Vessels, Storage tank, Steel Structures and all accessories related to all type of Construction Industry requirements
• Preparation of drawings for piping and structural work in AutoCAD as per the requirement
• Familiar with ASTM, ASME, SAES, Standards & Codes for piping, structures, Painting & coatings systems
• Experienced in Taking care of QA /QC activity ,Hydro test of pipeline and valves, dewatering, drying, test pack coordination, punch list coordination, workshop activity, taking care welding activity, PWHT, RT, UT, MPI etc,
• Experienced in on site welding procedures and preparation for Above Ground and Under Ground (Buried) piping, Sandblasting, wrapping and Protective coating, trenching & lowering etc
• Familiar with all kind of surface preparation methods like sand blasting, grit blasting, shot blasting, manual preparations, coal slag blasting, internal blasting procedures etc.
• Holds excellent planning , analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Experienced in managing manpower, equipment & materials .
• Planning and Scheduling Planned and Unplanned Work.
• Work Allocation, Manpower, Planning & Production Planning.
• Verification of Test Equipment, Test limit & Review-Test Package Preparation.
• Conducted hydro test,Conducted tie in procedure
B Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Piping Engineering ,
Auto Cad .
Piping Engineering from College of Engineering Trivandrum, Kerala University.
• Programming Language-c.
• MS Office
• Power point
• Auto Cad –(2010), Ideas
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services