This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
After several years of work on land in the after-sale of spare parts for engines and sales manager position I try to return to marine engineer job that I really like.
From 08/2006 till 01.09.2011 Present: Sales Manager PLR-Motor department
From 07/1999 till 07/2006 Service Manager at HOBIT Rijeka computer sale, production and maintenance
From 08/1994 till 06/1999 employed and boarded as 1st and Chief engineer on fast speed passenger ship on KVARNER EXPRESS ship company (water jet propelled and hydrofoils type ship)
From 09/1987 till 12/1993 employed and boarded as 3rd engineer on modern container vessels on biggest Croatian ship company CROATIA LINE
I was boarded like 3rd engineer on full automated cellular container vessels name M/S JADRAN EXPRESS (3 x), M/S RIJEKA EXPRESS, M/S SARAJEVO EXPRESS, M/S ZAGREB EXPRESS, M/S BUZET, Ro-ro M/S SNJENIK.
Supervise and conduct a team of marine engineers in work to maintenance and serve ships for commercial purpose.
Work with clients in defining their specific requirements and discuss ongoing progress.
Work with other engineers in work to maintenance and serve ships for commercial purpose.
Improve my technical knowledge and skills of the marine engineer by adding the knowledge and skills of IT technicians
1. Maritime College 1984-1987 Marine engineer (IV degree)
2. Maritime University 1990-1992 (must to give up on 2nd year due financial reason - war in Croatia)
1. Certificate of Competency to perform the duty of MARINE ENGINEER III/2-2(II), III 2-2 (I) (renewal of certificates in progress till 12.09.2011. will be completed)
2. Certificate of ADVANCE FIRE FIGHTING
3. Certificate of PROFICIENCY IN SURVIVAL CRAFT AND RESCUE BOATS OPERATIONS
4. Certificate of ELEMENTARY FIRST AID
5. Certificate of MEDICAL FIRST AID
6. Certificate of ABILITY FOR HANDLING LIFE SAVING APPLIANCE
7. Certificate of SEARCH RESCUE AND SURVIVAL AT SEA
8. Certificate of PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
CompTIA A + Computer Technician
1. 220-102 A+ DOS/Microsoft Windows Service Technician Exam 1107439 Pass 2000-May-26
2. 220-101 A+ Core Service Technician Exam 1039441 Pass 2000-May-05
3. CompTIA A+ (Kit) 1TG0Z3GN2T3V0JSM 2000-May-31
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services