CV for Inspection Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To obtain an entry level in a progressive organization that provides
Opportunities for growth, development of my Educational Communication and interpersonal skills
• Supervision and coordination of all on-stream and shutdown inspection/NDT activities of plant equipments, piping, pipelines & tanks.
• Supervision of a team of inspectors, multi-disciplined NDT and rope access personnel to complete client inspection program.
• Identifying areas of special concern and deterioration (e.g., dead legs, injection points, buried piping, corrosion under insulation (CUI), erosion & corrosion/erosion), preparation of inspection procedures to follow-up their resolution to improve Plant integrity.
• Selection of an appropriate inspection/NDT techniques as per codes/standards and specification.
• Carrying out thorough visual inspection complemented with NDT examination on pressure vessels, Columns, Accumulators fired vessels, fire tubes, process piping systems, well head assemblies, Well head piping sludge catchers, FGS, cartridge filters, pipelines and above ground storage tanks as per planned frequency to assure the mechanical integrity.
• Reviewing of NDT reports and corrosion analysis (remaining service life calculation based on corrosion rate).
• Retirement thickness calculation, corrosion rate calculation, remaining service life calculation and advising for any repairs/replacement/re-rating requirements.
• Preparation of inspection reports/certificates with all findings, abnormalities and recommendations. Updating Doucumentum database.
• Assist and participate in RBI analysis and developing the inspection plans/frequencies for static equipments, piping and pipelines.
• Entering plant equipments, observing conditions, making preliminary interpretations and issuing recommendations.
• Advise on repair techniques, materials selection, welding procedures, inspection & testing requirements.
• Cooperate and communicate with the Integrity Engineer to investigate / resolve issues related to corrosion/erosion.
• Assist in testing & certifying welders and welding procedures specifications as per ASME Sec 1X.
• Review of WPS, PQR, and NDT procedures & qualification of NDT technician.
• Familiar with in-service inspection and construction codes/RPs such as API 570, API 510, API 653, API 650, API 580, API 579, API 575, API 572, API RP 571, API RP 576 ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8 ASME Sec VIII Div1 etc.
• Familiar with different types of coating to protect the buried pipelines.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) 2000-2004
Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Jamshoro
• ASNT Level II – MT & PT
• ACET (RBI software)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services