naresh - process design engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
PFD, P&ID, HYSYS, HTRI
• Over 5.5 years of experience as Process engineer in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical projects.
• Areas of expertise include FEED and Detailed Engineering in an EPCM environment.
• Preparation of PFD’s, P&ID’s, Heat and Material balances using HYSYS, Hydraulics, MSD’s, Hazop study participation.
• Experienced in HYSYS, HTRI, HTFS & FLARENET.
• Familiar with various International codes like API, ASME and NFPA
• Engineering and design experience with gas and liquids production equipment and facilities including: Oil & Gas Separators, Oil & Gas Dehydration, Gas Sweetening, Glycol Regeneration, Refrigeration, and Cryogenic plants.
• Involved in pre-comissioning and commissioning support activities.
B.Tech chemical (first class with distinction)
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment