Performance driven Engineering professional,Business and Industrial knowledge. Recognized for increase efficiency and decrease the need of re-engineering. Ability to communicate and motivate team members to enhance strategic goals.
1. National Waterproofing, Restoration & Fireproofing (Doha, QATAR) Project Manager (Fireproofing Div) from May 2010-Present
•In–charge of the Fireproofing Div for respective projects. •Project Estimation and Resource budgeting •Budget Controls,Client Liaison,Contractual finalization •Project Management - Planning, Monitoring, Control •Strategic Planning and Management •Design and Implementation of Systems and Operating Processes •Co-ordinate the site progress meetings with company’s project engineers •Constant contact with the manufacture’s rep. to maintain the flow of material and to assure the performance is in accordance with manufacture’s recommendation. •To carry out such other duties as may properly be those of a Quantity Surveyor.
•Emiri Terminal – NDIA Project •Mosque – NDIA Project •Emiri Ramp – NDIA Project •Emiri Boarding Bridge- NDIA Project •Emiri Car park – NDIA Project •Main Terminal NDIA (Concorde A, B, C – Steel Doors and Stairs case Painting Works)
2. Procon Emirates LLC (Dubai, UAE) Sr.Quantity Surveyor (Structural Steel) from June 2009- May 2010
•The preparation of Bills and Schedules of Quantities of materials, labor and services required in the construction and equipment of building, or engineering works. •The preparation and valuation of progress and final payments in connection with any contract or sub-contract, and preparation of Quotation & Invoice’s. •The appraisal of the value of proposed constructions or other structures already erected. •To advise from time to time on cost management, or value management.
Some of Major Projects Estimated:
•Meydan Race Course (Dubai) •Mirdif City Centre (Dubai) •Mirdif City Center (Sealant work) Dubai •Rashidiya Car Park (Dubai) •Khalifa Bridge (AUH) •Qasr Al Hosan (AUH) •Gulf times Ware house (Al Ain) •Aldar Headquarters (AUH)
3. Torque Mechanical Engineering Ltd, UAE Mechanical Engineer (Estimation) from June 2008 to March 2009
4. Universal Engineers, Jhansi Estimation & Procurement Officer from Dec 2004 to April 2008
• Graduated 3yrs regular Diploma in Mechanical Engg (62%) S.N.M.Polytecnic Mangalore. (Bangalore University of Technical University in the year 2004) • ISC (Indian School Certificate XII) (Christ the King College, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India, in the year 2000 with II nd class) • ICSE (Indian Certification of Secondary Education X) (Christ the King College, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India, in the year 1998 with II nd class)
• Certification program for ISO: 9001 Internal Auditing conducted by TUV SUD Middle East. • Training Certificate from PPG Protective & Marine Coatings, Dubai. • Cource Complete Certificate from National Institute of Computer Education for PRO-E (Mechanical Design) • Course Complete Certificate from Triangle Computer Education for Auto-Cad & Computer Hardware. • Training Certificate from North Central Railway India for Maintenance & Repair of WDM2 Locomotive Diesel Engine Piston and Liners. • Best Athlete and Best Sports Boy during school and college period.
• Proficient in Excel, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Word and Pro-E & Auto Cad. • Comfortable to work in PC environments. • Fluent in English & 5 other Indian Languages.