Multi disciplene Inspector(Welding/Painting)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 18 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To pursue a career in a challenging environment that encourages learning and creativity, provides exposure to new ideas, stimulates personal and professional growth.
A competent professional with over 18 plus years of experience in areas of Project management, Welding, NDT, Painting, Coating, Mechanical and Pipeline for refinery, petrochemical, ship building, Nuclear power plants, LNG Plants and other engineering sectors.
Welding & fabrication, painting, coating, corrosion monitoring, Structural steel, Piping and pressure vessels, Exchangers, Boilers, Heaters, Inspection and repair, Pneumatic test, Hydro test etc. Involving different materials CS, LTCS, Alloy Steel, SS and CU-Nickel and API 5L X 80. In Accordance with codes like ANSI B31.1, 31.3, 31.4, 31.8, API 1104 and ASME section IX.
Well versed with radiography film interpretation techniques, magnetic particle and dye penetrant testing, Materials – Consumable & Non-Consumable Receiving Inspections & its Traceability per ASME Sec-II, API, ASTM.
Expertise in interpreting general arrangement drawings, Isometric drawings, Plan and P & I drawings, Piping calculation like miter cutting, Elbow calculation, Pipe rolling, Pipe routing, Client Billing, Material accounting and reconciliation.
Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
• Certified Welding Inspector - CSWIP 3.1(Cert. No. 43233)
CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector(43233)
AWS-Certified Welding Inspector(0804231)
CSWIP BGAS Grade 2 Painting Inspector( Cert. No. 58838 and ID No. 605068)
ASNT Level II in RT,UT, MPT, PT and RTFI
QMS ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor
• Witness the welding procedures and welder qualification tests.
• Prepare WPS, WPQT & Method Statements.
• Ensure adherence to the approved welding procedures on daily welding activities.
• Control and witness non-destructive testing activities like Radiography, Ultrasonic, Magnetic particle, Dye penetrant testing, Post weld heat treatment etc.
• Review and interpret the radiographs.
• Witness the hydrotesting of the completed pipe works.
• Prepare and submit inspection report for the daily and completed works
• Inspection of Grit blasting and Painting works.
• Holiday Testing of Coatings and Linings
• Conducting Bresle Test for Salt Contamination before painting.
• Crude Oil and Petroleum Product Storage Tanks Cleaning & maintenance.
• A/G & U/G Oil Storage Tanks & Vessel Inspection.
• Vacuum Box (Leak) Testing of Tank Bottoms.
• Compile test packages & maintain test pack status register
• Attend monthly Management, HSE & Project Quality Meetings.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement