This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 19 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A construction Site Engineer with exceptional track record in supervisory work, estimate and quality control managing civil engineering works in different aspects in civil engineering process including coordination, documentation and report.
Duties & Responsibilities
• General Arrangement of proposed construction. Construction implementation should be based on the “Plan for Construction / Approved Drawings & Specification” in as much as to avoid error concerning layout and installation.
• Safe Keeping & Quality of material. Prevent material from deterioration breakage or intrusion of foreign matter. Storage should be provided in the jobsite in the right place and time.
• Motivation of Worker in construction. Interaction among workers should be marked by willingness and ability to work with others in attaining quality of work thus perform up to departmental expectation.
• Progress of work should be on time. To be able to avoid delay and obtain the target date of work Schedule, materials should always be available in the jobsite. Power tools at anytime should always be functional. Always be prepared of remedy to problem that may abruptly occur and resolve it right away.
Course : Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Univ. : Far Eastern University, Manila
Period : 1987 – Oct. 1991
• International Association of Safety Professionals, (IASP) – Philippines-Member
• International Association of Drilling Contractors-Int’l Member
• Safety and Health Association of the Philippines Energy Sector, (Shapes), Department of Energy
• Philippine National Red Cross
• Republic of the Philippines - Civil Service Commission , Career Service Professional , Certification of Eligibility
OSHA Institute for Safety Professional
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Safety Officer Training Course for Construction, Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Industries
1. Drilling Technology
2. Hydrogen Sulfide Safety and SCBA Instruction
3. Standard First Aid with Professional CPR and AED Instruction
4. Basic Rigpass Safety Orientation
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment