To work with esteemed organization that could utilize my devotion and dedication to the outcome of both, energetic , hardworking willing and very much confident to do any type of challenging job and to work in different functional areas.
1. Working with INTERVENTION QATAR as Field Instrument Engineer since July 2011, working on different kind of flow line equipment’s as turbine, ultra sonic, PD, orifice meters for measuring gas and liquid flow of various nature with different kinds of data loggers and recorders, calibration services for oil and gas sector including pressure, torque, tong, weight indicator gauges of sling line of Rigs and platforms. Working on offshore platforms and providing field support to the clients. Investigation of well head casing leaks and providing solutions to seal or repair the leaks with annulus top up and seal maker job.
2. Worked in PAK-ARAB Refinery as an Instrument Engineer from 2008 to July 2011 with work scope related to pipe line instrumentation and storage facility maintenance, worked on different kind of field instruments including transmitters , switches , safety valves , gauges , MOV’s , radar tank gauging of Saab , FOXBRO , CUSTOM CONTROL , HONEYWELL , FUJI , GE SENSING , LIMITORQUE , ROTORK , FISHER , ENDRESS HAUSER Conditioning Monitoring Bentley Nevada etc. Job nature related to calibration and schedule maintenance, trouble shooting, providing support and working on remote sites, inventory purchasing and record maintaining, in house project commissioning, vendor support and supervising technicians and labors with implementation of work standard and following different types of work permit and LEL tests making sure of the safety of others, doing risk assessment and providing HAZOP study to increase SIL levels.
3. Worked in ATCO Pharmaceuticals as Officer Engineering Utilities for a year since March 2007 to March 2008 and worked in HVAC, Electrical and Water division plant on Boilers, Water treatment plant, Diesel generators, package units and AHU’s. Worked on lab test equipments including analytical balance, ph and conductivity meter and autoclaves. Took part in implementation of computer management system. CMMS.
4. Worked as a Trainee Engineer in OILMEN TECHNOLOGIES as Corrosion control Engineer and DCVG surveyor for 3 months from Dec 2006 to Feb 2007. (Discontinued due to final year project).
1 B.S Electronics, from Sir Syed UE & Technology in the Year -----------------------2003--2006 2 HSC (Inter), From Degree College for Men DHA Grade in Year --------------------2000--2002 3 SSC (Matric), from National High School in Year ------------------------------------1998--2000
1. TBOSIET (Tropical base offshore safety induction and emergency training). 2. H2S / EBA (Safety awareness and escape breathing apparatus).
PROJECTS & ACHIEVEMENTS: 1 Successful sustained leak investigation of well heads at Al-Shaheen MAERSK OIL QATAR platforms still ongoing project and upcoming projects for Ras Gas, QP, and Oxy for repairing micro annular leak paths. 2 KPLP PARCO project commissioning installation and complete field interfacing of instrumentation with scada in the year 2010. Commissioning of complete new pumping facility and interface with old system that consists of advance PT , PS , LS , LT radar gauging , FT , FS , MOV’s , PCV and UV detectors. 3 PARCO in-house Revamping project of old pipeline instruments with new one, commissioning installation and complete field interfacing of instrumentation with scada in the year 2010. 4 Condensate gas pipeline project of BHP Zamzama with the collaboration of BHP, completed field side instrument and scada interface checking installation and commissioning in the year 2009. 5 Has studies pipe line network and pumping stations HAZOP study to achieve safe SIL level and implemented through engineering control and commissioning of new equipments to reduce hazards.
COMPUTER SKILLS: 1 SAP (system application and product services). 2 ORACLE ( maintenance management module ) 3 MAXIMO (plant maintenance management system) 4 Microsoft Office & Visio 5 AutoCAD and Orcad 6 MS Project & Primavera 7 Logo Soft Comfort , Siemens PLC S-5,