• Assigned the tasks of managing and directing QC Lab activities related with development, application and maintenance of quality methods and procedures of Power Cables.
• Handled the responsibilities of implementing and monitoring quality test plan.
• Responsible for developing programs for automatic testing and Results storage in a database.
• Assigned the responsibilities of gathering information and conducting training sessions on quality control activities
• Handled the tasks of following up incoming materials certificates and shelf lives.
• Handled the tasks of cable samples testing in witness tests.
• Handled the tasks of maintaining proper record of tested products
• Handled the issuance of “Statistical Analysis Weekly Reports” for QC Test Results for each machine.
• Handled the issuance of Material Consumption (Yield) report.
CERTIFICATION IN CABLE DESIGN
PROFESSIONAL IN PROGRAMMING CREATING TESTING PROGRAMS AND DESIGNING DATABASES