QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
JOIN PROGRESSIVE COMPANY
• Assigned the tasks of managing and directing QC Lab activities related with development, application and maintenance of quality methods and procedures of Power Cables.
• Handled the responsibilities of implementing and monitoring quality test plan.
• Responsible for developing programs for automatic testing and Results storage in a database.
• Assigned the responsibilities of gathering information and conducting training sessions on quality control activities
• Handled the tasks of following up incoming materials certificates and shelf lives.
• Handled the tasks of cable samples testing in witness tests.
• Handled the tasks of maintaining proper record of tested products
• Handled the issuance of “Statistical Analysis Weekly Reports” for QC Test Results for each machine.
• Handled the issuance of Material Consumption (Yield) report.
CERTIFICATION IN CABLE DESIGN
PROFESSIONAL IN PROGRAMMING CREATING TESTING PROGRAMS AND DESIGNING DATABASES
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services