QA/QC Inspection (Mechanical, Welding, NDT) at Oil Refinery, Offshore, Petrochemicals & chemicals, Fertilizer Plants to Participate for Maintaining its assets integrity; throughout good application of the proper working standards, codes, procedures.
1. Working as Senior QA/QC Engineer in Amana Pipelines Construction L.L.C in Oman Client : Ministry Of Transport & Communication Sultanate of Oman Consultant : COWI-LARSEN Project : Development of Muscat International Airport Project (Fuel Hydrant line & Fuel farm) Position : Senior QA/QC Engineer (03/10/2010 to till date) 2. Working Lahoud Engineering Company LTD , UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (U.A.E) Client : Borouge-2, Polyolefin’s Project, U.A.E Consultant : Tecnimont S.P.A Italy. Project : Polyolefin’s Project (Petrochemical), U.A.E Name of Company : Lahoud Engineering Company LTD, Position : QA/QC Engineer Duration : 24/10/2009 to 19/04/2010
3. Working as QA/QC Engg in Punj Lloyd Ltd. Bharth Oman Refinery Ltd. Bina in M.P Client : Bharth Oman Refinery ltd. Consultant : Engineers India ltd. Project : Sulphar recovery Unit Name of Company : Punj Lloyd Ltd Position : QA/QC Engineer Duration : 10/10/08 to 24/09/2009
4. Working as QA/QC Engg in Punj Lloyd Ltd. Pipeline construction work (East – West Gas pipeline (EWPL) Project for Reliance Industries Ltd.) Client : Reliance Industries Ltd. Project : East – West Gas Pipeline (EWPL) Project .The project involves laying of 48” dia. gas pipeline and associated piping work from Kakinada in Andrapradesh to Bharuch in Gujarat. Name of Company : Punj Lloyd Ltd. Position : QA/QC Engineer Duration : 24/09/07 to 05/10/08
Graduation Institution Board/University BE (Mechanical) V.M.K.V Engineering College Anna University Diploma (Mechanical) Sri Rama Govt Polytechnic Kerala Technical Board
• ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor
• CSWIP 3.1 WELDING INSPECTION • Certification No: 40356 • Date of Expiry: 29th May 2014
• ASNT LEVEL II Liquid Penetration Testing Magnetic Particle Testing Radiography Testing Ultrasonic Testing
• Elementary First Aid
• Personal Safety & social Responsibility
• Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
• Personal Survival Techniques
• Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
Performing all QC inspection activities in accordance with the project Quality plan, procedures, applicable codes, standards and specifications.
Preparing quality assurance plan and Inspection test plan as per client specification and quality requirements.
Preparation of WPS and PQR as per ASME section IX.
Monitoring various activities of oil & gas pipeline [cross Country] construction such as Trenching, Field Joint Coating, Crossings by Open Cut Method, Bored Crossings, Lowering–In, Backfilling, etc. in accordance with approved procedures, applicable codes, construction drawings, etc.