Resume of Saad Mumtaz
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work at a challenging and rewarding position in an organization where quality, results and good work ethics are recognized. Seeking continued learning opportunities.
Started as Wireline field engineer trainee in Pakistan, followed by assignment in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Worked in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia (both offshore and on land; rigs and rigless operations), as a cased hole production field engineer, mainly for the client SAUDI ARAMCO, where I did a lot of vertical and horizontal well production logging. Next transfer was offshore, USA (Gulf Of Mexico); to provide wireline services to clients like CHEVRON, ENI, McMORAN, STONE ENERGY CORPORATION, EPL, LEED PETROLEUM.
During last assignment, worked in Shreveport, USA, as a cased hole field engineer. The major responsibilities were to cover the perforation jobs for horizontal wells using Pump Down technique. I had been assigned as logging engineer mainly for the client ENCANA at Shreveport. I was transferred to Malaysia in June 2011. However, Schlumberger Thailand required experienced staff to do perforation in Bongkot Field in the Gulf of Thailand, therefore I went on loan to Songkhla, Thailand in August for 2 weeks to work for the client PTTEP. Worked in Malaysia, providing services to CARIGALI HESS, Petronas and Talisman.
During these assignments, my main area of focus as an employee of a service provider company has been on service quality improvement with special emphasis on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), which is an integral aspect of successful completion of operations in an oilfield.
BE Mechatronics Engineer
• BOSET (Basic Offshore Sea Survival Emergency Training)
• H2S safety
• Pressure, Radiation and Explosive Certification
• IWCF Well Intervention Course
• Pressure Safety
• Radiation Safety
• Explosives Safety
• SIPP (Schlumberger Injury Prevention Technique)
• HAZMAT Training
• DriveSMARRT training
• Environment Level 1 and 2 Courses.
• Cased Hole Wireline Logging
• Production & Reservoir Evaluation/Saturation Logging
• Well Perforation
• Through Tubing Plug Back Operation
• Flow Scan Imager
• Coiled Tubing Production Logging
• Slim Array Induction Tool
• Casing packing setting Tool
• Tubing cutters and punchers
• Perforation with addressable switches
• Pump down operations for perforating horizontal wells using wireline
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services