Seek a fulfilling planning engineer's position wherein I can apply my knowledge and experiences gain from a consulting, utilities and oil & gas industries.
1. Internal Auditor, October 2011 Present Al-Khafji Joint Operations (KJO) Aramco Gulf Operations & Kuwait Gulf Oil Company, Al Khafji, Saudi Arabia
Perform operational auditing on the exploration and production facilities of KJO. Tasks involves preparation of audit programs, risk control matrix, perform audit review and testing and preparation of audit memos and reports and presentation to management.
2. Planning & Program Analyst, Jan. 2008 July 15, 2011 MARAFIQ Power & Water Utility Company for Jubail & Yanbu, Jubail, KSA
Preparation of the 5-yr business plan, budget and annual programs of the Business Unit. Prepare report, cost analysis, KPI monitoring and management information data. Identify critical issues of concern in order to ensure timely achievements of set goals and targets.
3. Mechanical Engineer, June 2006 to Dec. 2007 MARAFIQ
Coordinate with the O&M contractor in the day to day operations of the Seawater Cooling Plant. Facilitate the Asset Health Care Program (maintenance work management system) at SWC Facility.
4. Power Plant Manager, December 2002 to June 2006 Electrowatt-Ekono (Philippines), Inc. - Engineering and Consulting Firm, Makati City, Philippines
Overall management of operations & maintenance of a 28MW Diesel Power Plant. Oversee the day-to-day operations of the plant, including the direction of production, cost control, asset management, employee relations, maintenance procedures, community relations, and continuous improvement.
5. Facilities Manager, May 1997 to December 2002 NSG Philippines, Inc. Manufacturing Company (Glass Disk for HDDs of computers), Laguna, Philippines
Overall management of operations & maintenance of plant utility equipments namely. Management of the facilities projects such as new and modification of equipment & facilities systems.
6. Maintenance and Project Engineer, July 1992 to May 1997 Distileria Bago, Inc. Alcohol Distillery, Bago City, Negros Occ., Philippines
In-charge of the maintenance of all mechanical equipment of the alcohol distillery.
7. Staff Engineer, June 1989 to June 1992 Central Azucarera de la Carlota - Sugar Mill, La Carlota City, Negros Occ., Philippines
Assist the Shift Engineer in the operation and maintenance of all bagasse fired boilers and its appurtenances. Total Evaporation capacity 300 TPH.
College: Western Institute of Technology, BSME, Iloilo City, 1984~1989 Post Graduate: Ateneo Graduate School of Business, MBA, 2000~2005 Not graduated, finished 38 units.
Professional Mechanical Engineer (PME), October 2000 Registered Mechanical Engineer (RME), October 1989
1. Safety Leadership Workshop Feb. 16-19, 2011, British Safety Council, Jubail,KSA 2. Project Management March 10-14, 2007, Euromatech, Marafiq, Jubail, KSA 3. The Manufacturing Game, March 4-5, 2007, SAMI Corp., Marafiq, Jubail, KSA 4. Occupational Health & Safety Seminar April 21~25, 2003; Safety House, Inc. 5. Total Quality Management Oct. 19- Dec. 7, 2002;University of the Phils. UP-ISSI) 6. Managers Course Jan. 26-June 15, 2002; University of the Phils. (UP-ISSI) 7. Statistical Process Control - Aug. 3~17, 2002; University of the Phils. (UP-ISSI) 8. Essential Communication Skills for Managers June 20, 2000; Neville Clarke Philippines 9. Training/Workshop on Maintenance Management System October 15~16, 1999; Maintenance Assoc. of the Philippines (MAPHIL) 10. Construction Management Jan. 23~Feb. 6, 1999; The Executive Academy
Proficient in the following software: 1. MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point , Visio 2. MS project & Primavera 3. SAP-PM, MM, SEM, Asset Controller 4. Autocad, Lotus Notes