This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 3 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Seeking for a good opportunity with a reputable company where my skills and experience could be utilized and developed .
- Supervising the activities of individual inspectors in the refinery and ensuring that all required duties, by the area inspectors, are performed.
- Providing technical support to Area inspectors in resolving problems concerning inspection methods and procedures of completing work, within the scope and intent of applicable codes and standards.
- Keeping current of the latest developments in equipment inspection standards, codes, practices, procedures, methods, inspection equipment and ionizing radiation safety requirements, as applicable.
- Periodically reviewing database information and ensuring that appropriate repairs/replacements to the equipment are recommended.
- Using effectively the industry practices and codes, particularly with ASTM material standards, ASME Sections I, V, VIII, IX and API 510, 570, 653 specifications as well as AWS and NACE.
-Performing external and internal coating inspection for equipment and piping as applicable.
-Inspection on pressure vessels and refinery equipments that exist in the plant which include (heat exchangers,drums,distillation towers,furnaces,tanks(oil or refinery product) ,air cooler process).
-Evaluate and predict corrosion problems, corrosion rates, corrosion mechanisms in various material and environment combinations .
-Performing welding inspection and monitoring heat treatment of piping and vessels.
-Evaluate and specify procedures for welding and NDE such as WPS,PQR .
-Evaluate materials and welding metallurgy and predict material behavior subject to fabrication methods like welding and heat treatment.
-Also working as material receiving for all kinds of piping and plates according to ASME codes and all kinds of valves (gate,ball,global,safety,relive,chick) according to API standards.
-Carry out and describe material selection based on certain criteria as process design, life time, probability of failure,market situation .
B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering
Suez Canal University, Suez, Egypt.
Faculty of Petroleum & mining Engineering.
Metallurgy & Material Science Dept.
Average Grade: Acceptable .
Graduation project: Corrosion Protection of Petroleum Pipeline.
Graduation Project Grade: very good
|ASNT level ll in Visual Test (VT).
-Summer training (GUPCO Oil company)July 2006.
-Summer training (AL NASR fertilizers company)August 2007.
|-Ability to relocate.
-Fast learning virtue and hard worker.
-Very good communication skills.
-Able to work under pressure & in hard conditions.
-Ability to create relationship with aggressive people.