This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
to have a good position in civil engg industry
• Lead Civil Engineer for SKIKDA REFINERY ADAPTATION UNIT of SONATRACH, Skikda, Algeria, since February,2012. Responsible for Civil, Structural, QA/QC and Fire proofing works for Skikda Refinery Expansion works in Algeria.
BE ( Civil) with MBA in Human resource
MEMBERSHIPS: Member of Indian Concrete Institute, Chennai, India
• Attended the following training programme :
• Fire prevention and fire fighting from OERC Academy, Mumbai
• Proficiency In Survival Techniques from Sagar Gyan Academy,Navi Mumbai
• Helicopter Underwater Escape training from Survival Systems India, Mumbai
• Personal safety and social Responsibilities from Sagar Gyan Academy,Navi Mumbai
• HSE from EIL, Kolkata Regional office
• Conducted thesis on Pollution in ONGC as a part of Project submission in Final year of Graduation in Engg. College.
• Annual award from Barpeta govt. HS school for top rank in school in X-level exam , 1983
• Highest marks in civics and economics all over Assam in X-level exam,1983
• Man of the series in local cricket tournament
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services