This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 17 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|More than 17+ years of project management,construction supervision, OF Oil & Gas, Healthcare, High Telecommunication Network & Building Systems Projects.
Electrical System Design, Low Voltage and Medium Voltage,
|Senior project Engineer.
To review and Implementation and verify installation/pre-commissioning/Commissioning, As per Project specification and IFC’s of the below mentioned systems.
1) HVAC, (AHU, FCU, DX UNITS).
2) Electrical (low voltage, Medium voltage distribution)..
3) Fire alarm and detection system Fire suppression system.
4) VESDA Fire detection and alarm system /Novec 1230 fire Protection system
5) Pre-Action fire suppression system.
6) Fire Extinguishers (CO2, Water).
7) Security Command Center (CCTV/SACS)
9) Central Nitrogen Gas Distribution network.
10) Laboratory Control System, Fume hood,
11) Toxic gas Monitoring systems TGM SYSTEM.
12) Oxygen depletion monitoring system
13) Data Center operation in Bldg 1, Bldg 14
14) Data communication system (TER/MTER room).
15) FAS and Integrated Campus Automation System.
|• Master of Business Administration Ongoing
University of Wales, United Kingdom
• Bechelor of Science/Engineering (Electronic Engineering) 1996
University of Gulbarga,India
•Hazardous Materials Awareness
•Contract Review Training
•WHMIS Training Course
•Fire Alarm Seminar,DEF, France
•CCTV/IP –Creston Software course
•OPAL Telecommunication System Bluetooth Technology
•RF Basics & GSM/GPRS/EDGE
•Life Cycle Assessment
•Overview of Health Safety and Environment
•Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control
•Fire Safety/HSE Communication
•HSE Monitoring and Reporting
•Incident and accident Investigation
•Emergency Response Planning and Preparedness
•Waste Managemen• Resource Management
•Traffic Safety • Scaffold Safety
•HSE Legal and Regulatory Requirements
•Project Key Processes and HSE Regulations• Subcontractor Management
•Project HSE Planning
|• Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineering Inc., U.S.A
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL PMI U.S.A.