Highly dedicated and dynamic professional with proven work experience in UAE in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain.
Logistics & Documentation:-
• Ensure systems and structures are in place to monitor the flow of equipment, tools and materials and integrate coordinates and align with the company operational and acquisition systems and processes. • Coordinate with the Purchase Support and Projects Team and assist in checking all orders are placed and processed and follow-up through the complete process until goods are delivered to the warehouse. • Communicate on a daily basis with the Warehouse on the delivery schedule in addition to confirming that goods delivered are as per the related purchase order and the accompanying receipt, to verify all records • Liaise with vendors on shipping to negotiate, determine, optimise and manage the routing and method of transportation selected on the criteria of price, operational requirements, travel time and availability. • Liaise and develop good working relationships with UAE Chamber of Commerce, port and customs officials to ensure the quick processing of all attested documentation required to clear and release imported / exported goods.
• Scrutinize L/Cs and update the Sales & Accounts Department if any amendments required.
• Arrange pre-shipment inspections as per country regulations through different agencies.
• Get all the documents required under L/C ready – Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, Packing list, Certificate of origin, Freight Invoice, Shipping Certificate, Beneficiary Certificate, Shipment Advice, Warranty Certificate, Inspection Certificate, MD/SD and Test Reports.
• Liaise with the supplier/customer regarding the shipment schedule and Import/Export documentations.
M.Sc in Statistical Science from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India.
B.Sc in Mathematical Science from Kerala University, Kerala, India.
B.Ed in Mathematical Science from Kerala University, Kerala, India.