Corrosion /Pipeline Integrity Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I would love a job in areas like design, operations & maintenance which would allow me grow, build my competence and explore new opportunities.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria 2009 to 2012
Materials, Corrosion & Inspection Engineer
• Participated in Corrosion Management framework reviews
• Delivered various materials selection reports
• Carried out corrosion risk assessments for offshore and onshore asset.
• Reviewed corrosion control schemes and management strategies for offshore and onshore facilities.
• Delivered Corrosion Assessment reports to Asset Managers
• Supervised the work of Corrosion Engineers and Contractors.
• Provided corrosion consultancy to other teams / departments.
• Gave presentations to and participate in technical review meetings
• Provided corrosion input into failure investigations and Root Cause Analysis
• Drive proactive maintenance culture using customized solutions.
Pipeline Integrity & Capacity Engineer
• Facilitated Risk Based Inspection of SPDC facilities
• Aided development of an Integrity Management System for SPDC Flowlines
• Carried out pipeline/flowline Integrity Assessments
• Organized regular engagement with Government / stakeholders
• Carried out pipeline capacity simulations for Concept / Design teams.
• Simulated ideal ESD and RV set points for SPDC facilities using static models
• Carried out Intelligent pigging (IP) inspection data analysis
• Managed SPDC pipeline network growth and capacity
• Database development
NigerDock Nig. Plc 2005
QA/QC Engineer (Intern)
• Carried out UT & MPI inspection during ERHA buoy construction.
• Conducted ship hull integrity assessments using UT & MPI techniques
• Facilitated ship repair and welding projects
B.Sc University of Lagos, Akoka.
Metallurgical & Materials Engineering (1st Class) August 2006
• Best Student Award Recipient
• Totalfina Elf Scholarship Recipient
• Nigerian Foundries Scholarship Recipient
• Member; National Association of Corrosion Engineers, NACE
• Member; American Society for Quality, ASQ
• Member; Nigerian Society of Engineers, NSE
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment