Technical/Operations Officer • Site inspection, providing feedback on sites, generate reports (from site photos, inspection report), job implementatio
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 3 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To be part of a goal oriented team and use my skills, education and experience to achieve organizational goals and target.
|March 2011- April 2011
Concrete Logistics Limited
(Concrete waterproofing, repairs and maintenance)
27 Oyeleke Street, Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.
• Site inspection, providing feedback on sites, generate reports (from site photos, inspection report), job implementation and supervision.
November 2009-December 2010
Orbit Construction Company
(Building construction and civil engineering)
Western House,8-10,Broad Street, Lagos
• Structural design of Ekiti state secretariat, residential buildings in Ekiti and Lagos States, preparation of bar bending schedules for a fire house, banking mall, lockup shops, warehouse, site inspection, supervision and coordination of office complex in Lagos.
September 2008-June 2009 (NYSC)
(Consulting Structural Engineers And Project Managers),
2 Olayemi Street, Surulere, Lagos
Structural design and analysis (concrete and steel), preparation of structural drawings, bar bending schedule, site supervision and inspection, computer aided design.
• Team member that introduced design software in the company thus increasing output.
• Team member in the structural design of a worship center, resort center residential buildings, finance house in Lagos, Enugu, Anambra, Owerri , Ibadan etc
• Structural design of a resort center in Lekki, Lagos state and residential buildings in Enugu, Anambra, Lagos, Owerri.
High Dee Constructors
(Building, Quantity Surveyors And Project Managers)
4,Onigari Estate, GRA, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State
Civil Engineer(Industrial Trainee),
Structural design and analysis, site supervision and coordination, preparation of bar bending schedule, materials procurement.
April - August 2006
PW Nigeria Limited
( Building And Civil Engineering )
Akinyele, Ibadan Site, Opposite Trailer Park Via Oyo-Ibadan Road
Assistant Technical Officer(Industrial Trainee)
• Preparation of daily site report, monitoring the progress of works according to the agreed schedule, production of weekly report that outlines progress made on activities, site supervision for any failed paved surface, and measurement of width of asphalt laid.
|2011 University of Ibadan,
Masters in Civil Engineering (Awaiting result).
2002–2007 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso,
Oyo State, Nigeria.
B. Tech. Civil Engineering.
Second Class Honours (Upper Division), 2.1
|2010 SPDC/Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals(level II, III)
2010 Goldgate Engineering Institute, Lagos,
Certification/Diploma, ASME B31.3 Process Piping
|• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Highly self-motivated and ambitious.
. Team member with passion for success,working to get tangible results.