This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
-Boeing 747-400/200, B777-200, B737-400/800, Airbus 330-200/300 and Fokker 50
-Engines PW4056, RB211, PW4168, CFM56-7B, CFM56-3CI, PW125B and Rolls-Royce Trent 800
1. Work Summary on Engines (Gas turbine/turbo-prop)
-carry out oil/fuel filters change
-carry out IDG/Starter servicing
-carry out BSI plug removal and installation
-carry out engine component replacement and rigging
-participate with LAE to do engine trouble shooting and defect rectification
-work as a team on engine removal and installation
-assist LAE during Engine Ground Run (EGR)
2. Work Summary on Airframe
-Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
-Read, understand, and work from aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications.
-Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures and sections, such as wings, fuselage, rigging, and hydraulic units.
-Regulate and repair electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories and instruments. Carry out miscellaneous duties as well as service aircraft, including flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
Training Programme MALAYSIA AIRLINES
Trainee Aircraft Mechanic (Apprentice)
Completed : 2006
Diploma Engineering in Building Services
College: Politeknik Shah Alam
Secondary: 1) Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
ALLIED FIRE SERVICES
- servicing and maintenance for Fire Alarm System in buildings and factories.
Examples of Duties:
• Done monthly inspection and maintenance of fire equipments.
• Inspects, repairs, and tests fire extinguishers using hand tools, hydrostatic test equipment, and monitoring devices.
• Dismantles extinguishers and examines mechanical parts, extinguishing agents, and expelling means, replaces worn or damaged parts.
• Cleans extinguishers and recharges them with approved materials.
• Inspects, tests, and repairs systems such as smoke detectors, sprinklers, and dry stand pipe systems, and pull systems.
• Assists in fire safety inspection.
• Done various other duties related to fire safety.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of inspection, repair, maintenance, and testing techniques for fire safety equipment and systems.
• Skill in the inspection, repair, maintenance, and testing techniques for fire safety equipment and systems.
- Able to professionally assist the company to maintain and upgrade its standard in the industry and customer relation. I am confident and I believe that I will be able to contribute towards driving the company to its vision and mission.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment