Computational analysis and simulation of hydrocarbon networks at the Tomoporo oil and gas field
Evaluations of thermodynamics and hydraulic characteristics of gas and oil networks and facilities of surface (PIPEPHASE and SIMSCI PRO-II, FLOMATIC, Others), calculations of equipments capacity, determining the best arrange to reduce the pressure drop in the net. Analysis of problems of high temperature in the cycle of cooling and presence of gas liquids in the stages of compression of the motor-driven compressors (Waukesha AT 25-GL – Dresser 6HOS), computational simulations of gas networks and analysis of the gas measurement, installation of nine computers of flow (Barton 1140C) to make the balance of masses in the Gas lift multiple in the Oil field Tomoporo. Elaboration and review of visualization and conceptual engineering for projects associated to the handling of crude production and gas, elaboration and pursuit of project and budget of Investments for development of the Hydrocarbon potential 2004 – 2011, elaboration of the business plan PDN 2005-2012 for gas compression in the Unit of Operation Barua-Motatan of Tomoporo oil field. Design of oil and gas flow stations pipelines to increase the performance of the well production (ANSI, API, ASTM), Design of various oil and gas pipelines for petroleum well in the oil field Tomoporo Venezuela (2000 BBPD aprox for well), relocation of pipelines racks to reduce ambient impact, Desing of new well platforms, development of descriptive memories report for transact of natural resources affectation.
• Master of Science in: MANAGEMENT OF INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS (2010) University Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE). Average: 17/20 pts
• Diploma in ENGINEERING OF SURFACE PROCESSES OF NATURAL GAS (2006) University Central of Venezuela (UCV) Duration: 104 Hours
• Diploma in INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS MANAGEMENT, (2006) University Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE) Duration: 156 Hours. Average: 19/20 pts
• Diploma in Bachelor of science Degree in MECHANICAL ENGINEER, (2002) University of Zulia (LUZ). Average: 14/20 pts.
• March, 2004 to Present time, Bachelor of science Degree in ELECTRONIC ENGINEER, in The University Dr Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE) Average: 16/20 pts.