This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To be part of a growing organization, with a chance to work in a world-class environment, while gaining more expertise.
Application Developer /DBA Aug 2010 till present
Manage application development projects for business automation. Develop telephony application for clients (Financial institutions and FMCGs), integrating their database into the existing platform.
• Software requirement and specification
• System analysis and design
• Database design, administration and reporting
• Programming in ASP.NET, PHP and telescripts
• Monitor and develop ad-on for the company website
• Update and expand existing software and generic applications
• Support third party and generic applications
• Call Agents Recruitment and Training
• Database System integration
• IVR design
• Liaise with Head of Technology & Contact Center on budget
• Liaise with various third party suppliers (ISP, Noble Touchstar, Halogen Software, etc) for quality services delivery.
2. E-global Technologies May 2009 – July 2010
Managed application development related projects.
• Developed applications for affiliate companies and clients
• Provide support for the company website and infrastructure.
• Developed ad-on for commerce websites.
• ICT Training
National Open University of Nigeria 2011 - 2012(PGD Digital Communication)
The Polytechnic, Ibadan. Oyo State (HND) Electrical Engineering 2005 – 2007(Electronics & Telecommunication Option)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCP No:8375956) June 2011
(Sql Server 2008, Database Development)
Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) -in view
IT Service Management (ITIL framework) -in view
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment