To consistently promote and provide excellence in a working environment through the application of creative and visionary ideas, while maintaining diligence and integrity, in the pursuance of the highest possible goal in an organization.
1. National Youth Service Corps March 2005 to March 2006 Kaduna State Water and Sanitation Project ( Unicef Assisted) Position- Field and Environmental Geologist Duties- Subsurface field investigation by rock and soil sampling. Environmental Impact Assessment of the effects of mining and construction activities on surface and ground water.
2. Geominerals and Resources L.T.D Bukuru, Jos Plateau State. ( Industrial Training) January 2003 – January 2004. Position-.Laboratory Assistant and Field Geologist Duties- Laboratory analyses of mineral samples using titration and x-ray Diffraction and Spectrometry methods. Supervising mineral processing plants and equipment such as the sluice box, air float and Electromagnetic separators. Hydraulic mine supervisor.
3. Finbank Plc. November 2007 – January 2011 Duties- Cash and Tellering, Funds Transfer. Draft issuance, e-Payment, BTA and PTA payments, fixed/call deposits and liquidation.Pay direct transactions, funds transfer by real time gross system of payment (R.T.G.S).Reconciliation of GL accounts and preparation of GL proofs.
1. University of Jos Primary School.1987 – 1992 2. St Murumba College Jos, Nigeria.1992 -1998
3. University Of Jos, Nigeria.2000 - 2004
4. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University 2009-2010
5. University Of The Witwatersrand, South Africa. 2011
1.Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Geology and Mining.