1. Deal with different types of instrumentations, Troubleshooting, loop check, calibration and solutions in order to optimize Utilization of downtime Plant.
2. Working in Various Maintenance Activities including Scheduling of startup, S/D, overhaul planning activities; prepare & inspecting of All new/Upgrading/Revamping Spare parts &Instruments.
3. Make the final technical specifications. Documentation that during Commissioning P&ID’s, Logical diagrams, Instrument lists, Loop Drawing and Calibration setting list.
4. Utilizing the computerized system in the best possible manner and ensures data management, data security, data input and standard templates to minimize wastage of time and carry out effective implementation.
5. Identify technical specifications for materials and spare parts requirements by the use of ERP computerized systems. 6. Co-ordinate with Production Department to produce detailed implementation plans and Updates of all Equipment’s historic Records. 7. Maintaining data in the computer system on maintenance work carried out, manpower and time utilized, personnel availability, spare parts used etc. and updates regularly for accurate reference.
8. Carry out all Technical evaluations of suppliers/contractors/Traders Especially for new Products in new Plant. 9. Lead direct and supervise the work of Instrument Technicians and fitters in carrying out a variety of instrument maintenance tasks. 10. Supervise the safe and efficient maintenance of plant equipment and personnel in accordance with the agreed maintenance and safety procedures.
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Auto Control and Computer Section). : Faculty of Engineering (Suez Canal University). Obtained From : MAY 2007. Obtained at : PLC Applications, Excellent. Project, Project Grade
: GE Energy 1. 3500 Bently Nevada Viberation Course". Uhda Training Department. 2. Prognost Protection System. : Bruel & Kajear Training Department. 3. Bruel & Kajear Compass Vibro System. QAPCO Training Center. 4. Safety Training Course. : EACC Training Group. 5. "PLC" Certification. : The Arab Academy for Science and Technology 1. CCNA "Cisco Certified Network Association". : College of North Atlantic. (Qatar). 2. Canadian Red Cross First Aid course. : Ministry of communications of Egypt. 3. ICDL Certificate.
: EACC Training Group. 4. Diploma in Web Design (HTML-Dream weaver- Photoshop- Flash). :Ministry of Defence of Egypt. 5.American Language Course