My objective is to succeed in the career of a commercial diver, to improve my skills and learn more, and to be able to support myself and in time a family as well.
• HCR Employment Agency :: Newmarket, Ontario, Canada November 2011 – Current o Labourer Full-time Position Working a variety of different jobs that I would be assigned to. The work involved M.I.G welding and welding prep work. Also I was assigned to work for Rain for Rent as a pump watcher/maintenance where I had to watch all the pump levels and maintain it as needed.
• Dominion Divers International Ltd. :: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada August 2011 – November 2011 o Diver Contract Position Working as a Commercial Diver and Tender. The job involved a major repair of a wharf in Kenora, Ontario where I did a lot of work with hydraulic chainsaws and drills. Also there was a few hydro dam inspections, coffer dam installations and a couple of burning jobs.
• Fraser Burrard Diving Services :: Delta, British Columbia, Canada September 2010 – June 2011 o Diver Contract Position Working as a Commercial Diver and Tender. Lots of inspections on water intakes, barges and ships, dams, bridges, and other concrete and/or metal underwater structures. Installations of water intakes, dyke screens, buoys, sandbags, and piping for water and gas.
• Dell Roofing :: Aurora, Ontario, Canada April 2010 – September 2010 o Roofer Full-time Position Tearing apart and re-shingling residential houses using 3-tab or compressed shingles. Lots of work with compressors and pneumatic nail guns.
• Greg Chepurnyj Construction :: Aurora, Ontario, Canada May 2008 – March 2009 o Apprentice Carpenter Full-time Position Restoration of an old house, and building a new one floor and two car garage addition to the house. Lots of rough and finished carpentry, painting and staining , roofing , mixing and setting concrete. Lots of work with hand and power tools, concrete mixers, compressors, and table saws. Some plumbing and electrical work.
2003-2007 Huron Heights S.S. – High School Diploma
2007-2009 Seneca College – Underwater Skills Program Unrestricted Surface Supply Diver – Certificate#20100068 Endorsements - Restricted SCUBA Diver (30m)
Unrestricted Surface Supplied Diver Restricted Occupational SCUBA Diver (30 Meters) Hyperbaric Chamber Operations Level One Certificate First Link - Standard First Aid & Heart Saver (C) First Link - Oxygen Administration CSAO – Construction Health and Safety Basic Seneca College – Propane Handling in Construction Seneca College – Rigging Basic Safety Training Seneca College – Diver Medic Certificate Canadian Red Cross – Standard First Aid (HCP) ABC Medical Training and Safety Services – ABC Medical Training AED Program ABC Medical Training and Safety Services – ABC Medical Training O2 Administration Program
Unrestricted Surface Supply: A total of 94 dives with 111 hours and 16 minutes of bottom time.