22-23 May 2018, Organized by Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Location: Czech Republic Prague
Organizer: Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Tel: +971 (0)4 421 4642
Now into its 18th year, IDTC is widely recognised as the best downstream knowledge sharing forum in Europe.
Held in Prague between on 22-23 May 2018, IDTC 2018 will present the latest strategies and technologies that will enable international refiners to meet their operational goals and achieve financial improvements.
Besides the traditionally strong programme, this year’s IDTC will feature high level debates with increased opportunities for industry interaction and discussions, extended Q&A sessions and more networking opportunities.
- Market Overview & Trends – how to evolve to remain competitive in today’s market?
- Changing landscape: electric vehicles, diesel fuel restrictions & environmental regulations
- IMO Marpol VI Regulations: how to best prepare & meet the challenges
- Asset Management – OpEx, energy efficiency & sustainability
- Technology Focus – clean fuels, refining/petchem integration, industry digitalisation
IDTC 2018 is part of the International Downstream Week 2018, including also the BBTC 2018 – International Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference (24-25 May 2018)