B. Sc. Electrical Engineering + MBA + 15 Yrs Exp
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To pursue a responsible and rewarding position in the field of Operation & Maintenance, Planning & Coordination, Projects & Contracts Management, and Business Support & Development.
Senior Coordinator – C&L, ADNOC, Abu Dhabi, UAE – From 04/2008 till date
To review various reports related to HSE, Production, Marketing, Customer Satisfaction feedbacks, Finance, HR, Training, status of various Audit Recommendations, etc. Develop, review & update Fertilizers Development Divisions Policies and Procedure. Review & participate in FERTIL’s Annual Budget & 5 Yrs Plan finalization. Prepare Strategic Plan & 5-Years Business Plan for the Fertilizers Development Division of Petrochemicals Directorate & then participate in development of ADNOC’s Strategic Plan & 5-Years Business Plan. Participate in Projects Meeting and Operations Coordination Committee Meeting. Participate in various decisions making process of Fertil & its shareholders.
E&I Planner, Oman Polypropylene, Oman - From 02/2006 to 04/2008
Responsible for SAP system for PM module completely i.e. defining/ Updating various Workflows, Master data (Equipment, Functional Locations, Work-Centers, Material Groups, etc), Maintenance Plans, reviewing SAP system adaptability. Review punch-list & Warranty Defect Liabilities of EPC. Identify External Service requirements & arrange. Carry out Contractor Performance evaluation & take action for further improvement. For modification project, ensure MOC is followed. Prepare management reports (KPI's) Budget & Cost report, Shut-Down report, etc.
Planning Engineer, SAFCO, Jubail, Saudi Arabia, 02/2003 to 02/2006
Review all the Notifications, release, create order, arrange manpower, material & services & schedule as per priority & availability. Generate PM Orders on monthly basis & scheduled on weekly basis. Ensure that all jobs are executed & closed with proper history. Prepare Shutdown report.
Assistant Manager (Elect.), National Fertilizers Ltd, India - From 05/1994 to 02/2003
Trouble-shooting, maintenance & testing, repair & installation of all Electrical Equipments e.g. Switchyard, Sub-Station, Switchgears (upto 66KV), Motors (up to 2550 kW Induction Motor & 2250 kW Synchronous Motor), DC Drives, Transformers (up to 35 MVA), DG Sets, MG Sets, Lighting System, Variable speed drives, UPS System, EOT Cranes. Primary/Secondary Injection Test, HV Test, Dielectric Test, Relay Coordination, etc.
• B.Sc. (Electrical) Engineering with First Class and Distinction from Bhagalpur University in 1993.
• Master of Business Administration with Letter Gr B from IGNOU in 2001.
• An excellent technical writer and presenter. I was selected and presented my paper “Concept of Electrical Energy Conservation & Improvement in Equipment Design” in Middle East Petrotech 2006 “The 5th Middle East Refining & and Petrochemicals Exhibition and Conference, 15th - 18th January 2006”, held in Bahrain. I have also worked for IDC online as Technical Writer by correspondence.
• Carried out the study & submitted a project report on “Approaches to Solve Inventory Problems in an Engineering Industry, A case study of National Fertilizers Ltd., Naya Nangal” to IGNOU, New Delhi.
• Excellent knowledge of CMMS i.e. SAP& Prism. Proficient in computer applications like MS Office, Outlook, MS Project.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English with IELTS band score of 6.5.
• Have capability to work without supervision, with high degree of integrity. I have a proven record of high quality job delivered by me. Due to my outstanding performance, I was awarded “Appreciation Letter” from my all previous employers.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and assertive personalities while being team players.
• I am 37 years old, dynamic with excellent communication skill.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services