Application For Trainee Drilling Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To contribute in drilling field and learn about drilling operations as much as I can and also to become a professional drilling engineer.
August 2006 – July 2007
Operations Engineer-E11 Complex
Sarawak Shell Berhad
1. Involved in day-to-day maintenance and operation job concerning the asset integrity.
2. Inspection on the safety equipment onsite and continuously monitoring the safety equipment from time to time through the Traffic Light System built.
3. Analysed the lab data of monthly pigging operations to check the integrity of the internal pipeline.
4. Involved in the regional Operationalize HSE Case Project workshop to review the Technical Integrity (TI) and Performance Standards, MOPO structure, proposal for HSE critical activities process and activity sheets, accountability packs content and the rollout elements.
5. Assisting in the E11MEF (Mechanical Equivalency Factor) study to normalize upstream production facilities for the purposes of benchmarking by comparing costs and effort to the facility size and complexity.
6. Updated the PI Process Book Graphics content for graphics enhancement or new process graphics layout and as well as standardizing the existing graphics according to SSB Process Book Style Guide.
March 2004 – May 2004
Trainee Engineer(Undergraduate Industrial Training)
Petronas Carigali Sdn. Bhd., Miri.
1. Assisting the surveillance engineers of subsurface department in well-modelling project for Temana Field (Balingian).
2. Given opportunity going offshore for two days daily trip to Baram platform and observed the wireline activities done by wireline specialists.
Bachelor Of Chemical Engineering (with Honours)
CGPA : 3.47 (2nd Class Upper with Honours)
University Technology of Malaysia
Malaysian Education Certificate (SPM)
Aggregate : 7 Grade : 1
St. Joseph Secondary School Miri Sarawak, Malaysia
Lowest Secondary Examination (PMR)
Aggregate : 7A’s
Science Secondary School, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
1. Sea Survival & Offshore Safety Procedure
2. Helicopter Underwater Escape Training with EBS
3. Hazards & Effect Management Process (HEMP) In-house Training
4. Accident Control Techniques (ACT) In-house Training
5. Job Hazards Analysis (JHA) In-house Training
6. Global Human Machine Interface (HMI) Training
7. Hearts And Minds In-house Training
8. Business Improvement Change Agent Academy
9. Introduction To EP Business
1. Able to work as a team player and independently depends on the situation and works involved.
2. Eager to work hands-on in technical field and be a specialist.
3. Able to work under pressure and adapting any working environment.
4. Ability to interact with all the level of management.
5. Positive attitude, initiative, dedicated, ambitious, excellent work ethic and good listener.
6. Willing to learn through any type of work and experience.
7. Willing to grab any work challenges and move to higher level if given opportunity.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services