Mechanical Piping Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
challenge position in mechanical engineering
[APR 2009 – NOW] KAHROMICA
Cairo West Thermal Power Plant ( 2 x 350 MW steam turbine generators )
The client is PGESCO and the main contractor is Initec
The Position: Lead Piping Engineer
• Leading team of piping engineers, draftsman, and modelers in the project
• Establish piping & pipe support fabrication and erection plan
• Monitor the progress of project work with respect to schedule
• Assign scope and responsibilities to piping family
• Report weekly & monthly progress to site manager
• Arrange all facilities to keep work going smooth
• Report additional works and back charges as per project contract
• Knowledge of codes & standards of (ASME, ASTM, API & PFI)
• Coordination with QC and HSE team for quality inspection and HSE measures
Bachelor OF Mechanical Engineering Power Department
(JUNE 2004) AIN SHAMS UNIVERSITY Cairo, Egypt
- (JUNE 1999) High School: Thanawia Amma (Tabary Elhegaz School)
• Design 2D and 3D dwgs using AutoCAD.
• Usage of Primavera (Certified) for Organizing, Scheduling tasks and reporting
• Microsoft office all editions (Word-Excel-Access-PowerPoint).
• Programming using Microsoft Visual Basic .net (2008)
• Extensive use of networks and internet application.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services