CV of Mohammad Golam Zakaria
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To expand my professional capacity and work related skill, to make use of my education as well as enrich my knowledge about Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
1) ORGANIZATION: Fujairah Asia Power Generation Company (UAE), 2000 MW combined cycle Power plant with 130MIGD generation of desalinated water.
Designation: Senior Instrumentation & Control Technician.
April 2009 to till date
• 5 X 276 MW Alstom frame GT26B gas turbines using Natural gas and Oil as fuel, 2X385MW Alstom three-casing condensing Steam turbines, 1x190MW Alstom back pressure steam turbine with Egatrol & ALSPA control,12 multi effect desalination units and reverse osmosis train.
• 5 X single pressure horizontal natural circulation heat recovery steam generators with supplementary firing system.
• Working as Senior Instrumentation & Control Technician and carrying out preventive and breakdown maintenance of plant Instrumentation and Control System.
• Involved in installation, commissioning & testing activities of power & desalination Plant.
• Assist engineer for preparing Maintenance procedures & schedule, preparing spares list & budget forecasting.
• Assist engineer for procurement of tools and setting up of Modern Instrumentation Calibration Laboratory.
• Main areas of responsibility is executing the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown and major and minor maintenance activities, on various types of instrumentation and control systems like PLC, DCS, Gas chromatograph, Gas analyzer, PT,FT, CV etc.
• Member of Emergency Response team.
2) ORGANIZATION: Rural Power Company Limited (RPCL), Mymensingh, Bangladesh.
Designation: Plant Engineer (Instrumentation and control)
May 2004 to April 2009
• 4X 35 MW GE frame 6B Gas Turbine with Mark V Speedtronic Control, TMR Control System.
• 4 X Standard Fasel double pressure natural circulation heat recovery steam generators coupled with one Siemens Steam Turbine with PCS7 control system.
• Involved in day to day maintenance activities of the plant in SAAP M3000 based environment.
• Fully involved to carry out preventive, major overhauling, CI, HGPI and breakdown maintenance of plant Instrumentation and Control System.
• Main areas of responsibility is controlling the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown and major and minor maintenance activities, on various types of instrumentation and control systems
Degree : Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Major: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Institution: Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh
Passing Year: April 20, 2004
Result: CGPA 3.21 out of 4.00
Degree : Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Institution: Notre Dame College, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Passing Year: 24th September, 1998
Result: 1st division with 75.7 % marks
Degree : Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
Institution: New Model Multi Lateral High School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Passing Year: 6th July, 1996
Result: 1st division with 83.9% marks
• Undergone One Month Training Program on Alstom Gas Turbine Control System Egatrol Based on ABB Advant From Alstom Power Plant Training Center,BIRR,SWITZERLAND
• Undergone One Month Training Program on ALSPA DCS From Alstom Training Center,MASSY,FRANCE.
• Undergone One Week Training on Alstom Steam Turbine Control System From Alstom Training Center,BELFORT,FRANCE.
• Undergone Three week training on PCS7 structure, Siemens S7-400 HMI, Engineering Station, Fault finding of PCS7 System by Siemens NL from Mymensignh, Bangladesh.
• Undergone four week training program on Fire Fighting, Breathing Apparatus and first Aids by FAPCO.
• Undergone One Week Training Program on Minimax by Siemens NL from Mymensing, Bangladesh.
• DCS: PCS7,ALSPA DCS
• PLC: HIMA PLC,SIEMENS,ALLEN BRADLEY
• Fire Fighting System: MINIMAX FMZ5000, FMZ4000
• Speedtronics: Mark-V Gas Turbine Control System (GE)
• Egatrol: GT-26 Gas Turbine Control System (Alstom)
• Integrated Water and Power Plant Instrumentation.
• All Kind of Analyzers
• Knowledge of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems.
• Excellent Communication Skills both in oral & written.
• Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management tool like SAAP-M3000 and MAXIMO.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services