Chemical Engineer with more than 12 years experience in the field of Process Plant Operation, Quality Control, HSE & Environmental Engg.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking assignments in the field of Process Plant Design, Technical Services, HSE including QRA, HAZOP study, EIA/EMP study, design of WTP, ETP & STP
A Chemical Engineer and Bioprocess Engineer with around 14 years of experience in the field of Process Plant Operation, Technical Services, Quality Control, Process Plant Design and HSE for various industries. Currently designated as Senior Project Engineer with Development Consultants (P) Limited, Kolkata. Executing Environmental protection projects including Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)/Environmental Management Plan (EMP), Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA), Disaster Management Plan (DMP), HAZOP Study, Basic Engineering of Water Treatment Plant (WTP), Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP), Sewage Treatment Plant (STP), Comprehensive Industry Documents (COINDS) for CPCB etc.
B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from Haldia Institute of Technology in 2000 and M.Tech (Biotechnology) from Jadavpur University in 2005.
Guest Faculty at School of Environmental Studies, Jadavpur University, Kolkata for teaching students of M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology.
Guest Faculty at Department of Biotechnology, Calcutta University, Kolkata for teaching students of M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Bioprocess Engineering.
QCI-NABET accredited EIA Coordinator in following areas:
- Isolated Storage & Handling of Hazardous Chemicals (as per Threshold Planning Quantity indicated in column 3 of schedule 2 & 3 of MSIHC Rules 1989 amended 2000)
-Thermal Power Plant
QCI-NABET accredited Functional Area Expert (FAE) in Risk Hazards (RH
Areas of Expertise:
EIA/EMP, RISK HAZARDS / HSE & PROCESS DESIGN
- EIA/EMP Study & Feasibility Study for various industries.
- QRA & HAZOP Study for various Process Plants including Petrochemical industries, Oil Refinery and POL/LPG Terminals.
- Basic Engineering for WTP/ETP/STP
- Process Plant Design including preparation of Process Flow Sheets & P&I Diagram.
- Well conversant in applying various OISD & API standards.
- Performing Model run for prediction of GLC using ISC-AERMOD view software,
- Carrying out QRA study using Breeze HAZ software,
- Formulation of HAZOP study Report using HAZOP Manager software
- Piping Network analysis using PIPENET software.
- Solar PV design software like PVSYST, PVSOL etc.
- Process simulation software : Aspen Plus, HYSYS, PRO-II
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services