|Scope||The company invites all prospective suppliers and contractors for RLC Greenhouse Gas Emission Verification.
1) Contractor shall provide on call-off basis, as and when required, consultancy services by deploying highly qualified, skilled, specialised and technically experienced personnel complying with the specified consultancy services requirements and every and each item necessary for carrying out various categories of verification process, analysis and submit reports and deliverables with recommendations.
2) The Contractor shall possess accreditation issued by a European Accreditation Organization based on ISO-14065 for Green House Gas (GHG) verification under EUTS Phase III.
3) The Contractor shall verify which elements of the GHG Accounting & Reporting plan have been taken into account during the validation and permitting procedure by Operating Companies and which elements were not part of that validation and permitting process. On the basis of this assessment, Contractor will then perform the following:
i.coping and Positioning
v.Mid-term Management report.
vi.Process Analysis (on-SITE verification)
vii.Final Verification Report.
4) The major results of the verification are to be included in the detailed finding reports for all Operating Companies.
5) Contract duration for the Services shall be four (4) years from the Effective Date.
|Bid Bond||QR 150,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||QR 200.00|