|Scope||The company wishes to contract out the Provision of Inspection Services. Work location shall be both offshore where required and onshore to enable delivery of the maintenance strategy to provide Technical Integrity Assurance of all Static Equipment; Hull Structures and Piping systems; hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract.
The scope of the works shall include but not limited to the following:
- Provision of qualified and competent personnel, reliable equipment and accessories, and consumables to deliver non-destructive testing and inspection support services as required and outline in the Scope document.
- Supply competent technical support staff to complete inspection activities offshore and onshore.
- Supply of Project and Engineering staff to support the Lagos based Inspections SNEPCo teams.
- Provide specialist inspections consultancy services including failure analysis and fitness for purpose assessments.
- Planning and preparation of Inspection activities offshore.
- Rental of Inspection tools and facilities.
- Provision of third party vendor/subcontractor support at cost plus.
The work scope shall be broken into 3 service categories (buckets) to avoid ambiguity and enable similar services to be collated together.
i. Provision of Lloyds Approved Diving and Mooring Inspection Services for In-Water Survey.
ii. Provision of NDT Inspection Services for Bonga Piping, Structures and Pressure Equipment.
iii. Provision of Lloyds Approved Hull Tanks Inspection.